BvS Christina Wren is Mjr. Carrie Farris

She will change the 'He' to 'She' is hot in reference to WW.

The end.

Wren got in touch with Pittsburgh Magazine to let us know that her character would be returning in next year’s big-budget face-off.

Makes sense as General Swanwick is returning also and she was his assistant of some kind.

Wren got in touch with Pittsburgh Magazine to let us know that her character would be returning in next year’s big-budget face-off.

Makes sense as General Swanwick is returning also and she was his assistant of some kind.

well she was the General driver so it make sense she would return

cool read, so she is maybe carol farris we don't know yet...

I always get frustrated when someone spells Zach instead of Zack... damn, do you homework... and that damn language has a lot of words and names that sounds the same but they are spelled differently... Here is Zek. Zeeeek. One sound for every letter :) Z.E.K. hahah

She's so gorgeous! Hopfeully, We'll get a reference to Hal Jordan this time.

She shouldn't be in it. It's not a Superman movie...it's a Batman reboot. Remember?

:woo:

I wish they would have brought Col. Hardy back

she's..........really pretty!! :atp:

I don't give two ****s for her character, but I do like returning characters as it helps in creating a sense of continuity, so it's good news, I guess.
As long as she doesn't have much lines to speak. :hehe:

I wish they would have brought Col. Hardy back

Same here. He was a badass.

He certainly took Alfred's advice seriously

dx7cc.jpg

Err.... night.

I don't give two ****s for her character, but I do like returning characters as it helps in creating a sense of continuity, so it's good news, I guess.
As long as she doesn't have much lines to speak. :hehe:

Same here. He was a badass.

He certainly took Alfred's advice seriously

dx7cc.jpg

Err.... night.

hahaha...ok! But Col. Hardy sure was a badass. Loved that character and Prof. Hamilton

Hardy's busy helping Faora raise an intermediate race of half-human, half Kryptonian hybrid children in the Phantom Zone.

Hey, it makes me laugh.

I am curious as to whether they are planning on having her be Carrol, though. Making her an actual ex-military member herself would add another angle to her and Hal's relationship if she was someone who did well in the disciplined structure of the military while Hal was the discharged maverick.

Hardy's busy helping Faora raise an intermediate race of half-human, half Kryptonian hybrid children in the Phantom Zone.

Hey, it makes me laugh.

I am curious as to whether they are planning on having her be Carrol, though. Making her an actual ex-military member herself would add another angle to her and Hal's relationship if she was someone who did well in the disciplined structure of the military while Hal was the discharged maverick.

She answer's the Carrrie Ferris/Carol Ferris question in that interview,.

Doesn’t your character play a key role in the comic books? Is there any chance that’ll be reflected on the big screen, either in this film or a future installment?
So there’s some gossip; this has not been officially confirmed with me at all. But my character’s name is Carrie Farris; there’s a character named Carol Farris who’s the Green Lantern’s girlfriend and turns into this superhero, Star Sapphire. But I have no idea if that’s the plan; they’re not even slated to do a Green Lantern film for several years.

Took me a second to figure out what "Mjr" was supposed to be. You meant Maj, right? :oldrazz: She was a Captain in MoS. She's gained a rank for BvS.

by Maj, you mean major right?? then yes that's what I meant lol. that's right, she was a captain in mos I forgot. Been a while since I've seen that movie.

by Maj, you mean major right?? then yes that's what I meant lol. that's right, she was a captain in mos I forgot. Been a while since I've seen that movie.
Yep. Maj is the US Air Force's abbreviation for the rank of Major.

awesome.

now, going just off the namesake, isn't this character related to green lantern in some way?

she's HOT. and i've told her that several times on her facebook lol
I'm not sure, since her name isn't an exact match (Carrie Farris vs Carol Ferris). We'll just have to wait and see.

awesome.

now, going just off the namesake, isn't this character related to green lantern in some way?

Carol Ferris is. Whether they'll make her character, Carrie Farris to be the same character, no one knows and as it can be seen in part of that article Fallen have posted, not even the actress playing the part.

So.. :shrug:

It is a trouble with those little references without planning out things properly, as they undoubtedly somewhat complicate things.
They'll either decide it is the same character and she'll end up with a slight change in her name or they'll introduce real Carol Ferris at some point and have two characters with uncannily similar names.

Carol Ferris is. Whether they'll make her character, Carrie Farris to be the same character, no one knows and as it can be seen in part of that article Fallen have posted, not even the actress playing the part.

So.. :shrug:

It is a trouble with those little references without planning out things properly, as they undoubtedly somewhat complicate things.
They'll either decide it is the same character and she'll end up with a slight change in her name or they'll introduce real Carol Ferris at some point and have two characters with uncannily similar names.
what do you mean the actress won't play the part? this is the same hottie that was in mos man.

and as I understand it, they changed the gender of a character in mos. if they'll do that, surely they could change some of the letters/alter the name slightly of one of dccu's character so as to still keep the truest nature of it under wraps?

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Holopaxume
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"