BvS Christina Wren is Mjr. Carrie Farris

What if she is supposed to be Coral Ferris, and someone just did a typo during MOS production for her wardrobe, and the bigZ didn't catch it until the movie release? DOH!

120131-coral-reef-at-palm.jpg

While on the subject of typos. :p

But if that was really the case, then someone's small mistake really ****ed up an important part of expanded DC universe. :funny:

Didn't anyone bother reading the interview? The actress herself doesn't know if her character is or isn't THE character which is linked to Hal. So no its' not a mistake.

Doesn’t your character play a key role in the comic books? Is there any chance that’ll be reflected on the big screen, either in this film or a future installment?

So there’s some gossip; this has not been officially confirmed with me at all. But my character’s name is Carrie Farris; there’s a character named Carol Farris who’s the Green Lantern’s girlfriend and turns into this superhero, Star Sapphire. But I have no idea if that’s the plan; they’re not even slated to do a Green Lantern film for several years.

Didn't anyone bother reading the interview? The actress herself doesn't know if her character is or isn't THE character which is linked to Hal. So no its' not a mistake.

Doesn’t your character play a key role in the comic books? Is there any chance that’ll be reflected on the big screen, either in this film or a future installment?

So there’s some gossip; this has not been officially confirmed with me at all. But my character’s name is Carrie Farris; there’s a character named Carol Farris who’s the Green Lantern’s girlfriend and turns into this superhero, Star Sapphire. But I have no idea if that’s the plan; they’re not even slated to do a Green Lantern film for several years.

Actually, I did.

apparently she herself doesn't know whether her character is the same as Carol Ferris or not.

I was just musing myself with the hypothetical situation where simple typo screws up an entire plan and it was way too much amusing to refrain from saying it out loud. :woot:

I simply love when things fall apart, that's why I liked MOS. :o

What if the name is actually just a coincidence and no one at WB will tell her for fear of breaking her heart?

Whoops Coral Farris, lesser known sidekick to Carol Ferris' Star Sapphire...

but hey, if they did change it up to be Carrie (Major) Farris I think she'd make for a sweet Star Sapphire.
tumblr_m6njs4RogC1rxme9jo1_1280.jpg

Whoops Coral Farris, lesser known sidekick to Carol Ferris' Star Sapphire...

but hey, if they did change it up to be Carrie (Major) Farris I think she'd make for a sweet Star Sapphire.
tumblr_m6njs4RogC1rxme9jo1_1280.jpg

Her suit is just so... :facepalm:

I really don't see a resemblance.

Her suit is just so... :facepalm:
Yeah, I was going to say it, but was to lazy to make a post. I wouldn't even call this a suit, I honestly don't know how would I call it. Who comes up with designs like this?

I really don't see a resemblance.

Yeah, I was going to say it, but was to lazy to make a post. I wouldn't even call this a suit, I honestly don't know how would I call it. Who comes up with designs like this?

You should see what they have Starfire "wear". I put 'wear' in quotes because, she might as well be naked. All or nothing. Haha.

You should see what they have Starfire "wear". I put 'wear' in quotes because, she might as well be naked. All or nothing. Haha.

Funny you should mention that. I actually thought for a second that it is Starfire in the picture, especially since her tan looks rather orangish in that art.

So I'm familiar with Starfire's two purple straps that substitute for clothing, unless you meant her new design, if they managed to make it worse. Though I don't see how is that even possible.

But really, how the hell someone comes up with something like this and for what reason? It truly fascinates me.

Funny you should mention that. I actually thought for a second that it is Starfire in the picture, especially since her tan looks rather orangish in that art.

So I'm familiar with Starfire's two purple straps that substitute for clothing, unless you meant her new design, if they managed to make it worse. Though I don't see how is that even possible.

But really, how the hell someone comes up with something like this and for what reason? It truly fascinates me.

Same here. If they're going for sexy, you can go about it without making the person practically naked and exaggerate their features. Then again, it is just an illustration in just another comic and I want to believe that the people reading them know that what they are seeing is absolutely absurd.

Actually I'd argue that it has an opposite effect and completely kills the "sexy". So if that's what they were going for, I'd call that a fail.

It could be that they were inspired by pin-up models, for whatever reason.

As for the absurdity of features, common sense would say that everyone with working brain in their heads is aware that they are far from real-life human anatomy and that applies to both, women and men. For example, I never saw anyone that is built like Jim Lee's Batman.

Or Rob Liefield's anything. Except in distorting mirrors that is. :hehe:

:funny:

It is common sense that comic book illustrations aren't a template on how humans should look but you'd be surprised...

I believe he makes the same comment in the BTS bluray features.

:funny:

It is common sense that comic book illustrations aren't a template on how humans should look but you'd be surprised...

This is true.

I was kinda trying to avoid the whole "people are often complete idiots" talk and be more positive about it, since when I get into that I tend to start ranting. But it is definitely true. People are often complete idiots. :woot:

I believe he makes the same comment in the BTS bluray features.

If I recall correctly, they made that remark in "Honest Trailer".
But I'm pretty sure many of us were thinking that when we first heard the line. I know I was. :woot:

All these posts in this thread about her looks and not one Major Hottie joke. I am disappoint. :o

I'm glad to see her back. Heck, I'm glad about all of these supporting characters coming back. Helps steer away from "Batman movie guest starring Superman" to "follow-up to Man of Steel".

Well, good thing we've got Terrio now and not Goyer right? :woot:

Heh, indeed.

She had like, what? Three lines in the movie? They bothered you guys THAT much. I wish some of you would apply the same scrutiny to other superhero movies that you apply to this one. OMFG! A WOMAN SAID SUPERMAN WAS HOT! WORST WRITING EVAR!!!!!

Well she didn't know what terraforming was either. :p

All these posts in this thread about her looks and not one Major Hottie joke. I am disappoint. :o

She's more like a Major Cutie, to me anyway. ;)

"He's kinda hot" girl is coming back, eh?

Well. I hope she doesn't get all the stupid lines this time.

Or better yet...I hope there isn't any stupid lines this time.:oldrazz:

"He's kinda hot" girl is coming back, eh?

Well. I hope she doesn't get all the stupid lines this time.

Or better yet...I hope there isn't any stupid lines this time.:oldrazz:

c'mon yo, as someone above said, that was like 1 of her 3 lines.

and it's not like she was wrong either.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"