BvS Christina Wren is Mjr. Carrie Farris

I prefer the third one. Superhero shirt + glasses = :hrt:

Y9BasXO.jpg

I'm right there with you, she's like a cute female geek in that pic. :p And happens to remind me of Rashida Jones, which isn't a bad thing.

I do hope they make her sound smarter in BvS, her lines in MOS were too cheese-inducing.

I'm right there with you, she's like a cute female geek in that pic. :p And happens to remind me of Rashida Jones, which isn't a bad thing.

I do hope they make her sound smarter in BvS, her lines in MOS were too cheese-inducing.
Well, good thing we've got Terrio now and not Goyer right? :woot:

She had like, what? Three lines in the movie? They bothered you guys THAT much. I wish some of you would apply the same scrutiny to other superhero movies that you apply to this one. OMFG! A WOMAN SAID SUPERMAN WAS HOT! WORST WRITING EVAR!!!!!

I think that line gets heat because the mood of the scene didn't fit.

I liked her, what little she was in the movie... And yeah, the level of heat created on chat boards about her last line, or that she as a character was used to elucidate what the term "terraforming" meant for the audience... Yeah that online commentary is the very flower of the pedantic fanboy caricature. I find it sad and funny SO MANY genre fans seem to want to live up to others pre-conceived notions of what it means to be a fan of this material.

What I thought was funny about her last line in Man of Steel was the look in General Swanwick's face after she said it. It looked like he agreed with her.

She'll be a major player in BvS, she'll make the love triangle, a love rectangle.

"Like sands through the hourglass, so are the days of our lives, featuring Batman, Superman, Lois Lane, and Major Carrie Farris."

:o

She'll be a major player in BvS, she'll make the love triangle, a love rectangle.

"Like sands through the hourglass, so are the days of our lives, featuring Batman, Superman, Lois Lane, and Major Carrie Farris."

:o

Works for the X-Men.

Yes! There were people aboard that surveillance drone!

I think that line gets heat because the mood of the scene didn't fit.

I don't see why not... she's seen him a few times and she's a woman... and she finds him attractive, and above all else she probably trusted him/knew he wasn't an anomaly bad guy. Or had that feeling.

I think it fit. The scene was one of the more lighthearted moments of the movie.

I don't see why not... she's seen him a few times and she's a woman... and she finds him attractive, and above all else she probably trusted him/knew he wasn't an anomaly bad guy. Or had that feeling.

It came right after Superman screamed from killing Zod. It asked the audience to do a 360 with their emotions too quickly.

Superman crying on his knees, Superman destroying a drone... not exactly him being "hot". If Wren's scene was placed right after Superman did something charming, then it would be more natural and worked better as a light scene.

Last edited:
At least, Lois and Perry are not alone in defending Superman against Lex Luthor and the protesters.

It came right after Superman screamed from killing Zod. It asked the audience to do a 360 with their emotions too quickly.

Superman crying on his knees, Superman destroying a drone... not exactly him being "hot". If Wren's scene was placed right after Superman did something charming, then it would be more natural and worked better as a light scene.

Women tend to dig confident guys. And a dude who just defeated the most powerful person on the planet and then told the government, "I'm not your b***h" is probably pretty confident.

It was probably supermans suit with all the muscle padding that makes her have the hots for supes. And yeah, this happened during the drone crash scene, not the killing zod scene. If that was a transition that the suite ex didn't like, then that's the fault of the screenwriting, not of wren's character. Pretty sure she wasn't even present for Zoe's neck snap, she just knew supes won.

I can't wait until this movie comes out, so that we can hopefully stop talking about the same damn MoS scenes over and over.

What? Little-miss-dumb-soldier is back?

Now I really want to see this movie.

What if she is supposed to be Coral Ferris, and someone just did a typo during MOS production for her wardrobe, and the bigZ didn't catch it until the movie release? DOH!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"