Comic-Con 2010

Yeah black Goliath and the Frost Giant should be the same height as the previous gigantic battles figures.I had to google ML Galactus's height. 16" one text reviewer said. I also did a side by side between the two. Beyond the heads. The torsos are entirely different, the feet and hands too. They're different molds. If it was just a new head the bodies would be identical, they aren't. It's probable that they used the BAF as a starting point.

EDIT: Found a comparison shot on Fwoosh.
e757f2ae.jpg

Different mold.

yea..... i might have to get that now......... he's flippin huge

also, it's gonna be Weird enough once i have bill foster (might need to make a west coast avengers team display) but i don't see why anyone would have wanted the pym goliathe MU figs unless they were using them with MU displays.... I hate those versions of his costume.... i'm fine with the walmart giant man. I didn't get those goliaths for the mere fact id have no clue where to put them.

I'm just the opposite.

I prefer the ML Galactus over the MU one. I just think the mU version is too busy. There's too much going on with him. Too much tech or Anime influence or whatever it is, I just don't like it. The height is great though.

and if I didn't have the ML Giant Man I have now, I would get this one instead. I think that costume is from the Perez/Buisek run? Love it. Plus he'll retail for what, 29.99 instead of 80-100 bucks for the ML Walmart version? If I needed an ML-compatible Giant Man, I'd go for this one. Definitely.

there's a new giant man other then the one and it's variant that came out the same time with the giant skrull?

and yeah i agree with you on galactus.. but the size and the light effects might be what gets me...

are the sentinels getting light effects too? I don't like them as much as the legends... but they still look cool

I like that these Sentinels are bulkier, and lights and sounds would be awesome. We'll see, I guess. I wonder what the height comparison is?

they look about the same as the ones we've gotten... i like the ML's design of them the best.. these look a bit more "plastic" like.. but im sure would look good still in some displays, but definitely not mixed together.

I'm just the opposite.

I prefer the ML Galactus over the MU one. I just think the mU version is too busy. There's too much going on with him. Too much tech or Anime influence or whatever it is, I just don't like it. The height is great though.
Some like to think it's based on the design from Marvel Ultimate Alliance (well Blur studio's FMV's anyway).
galactus-736635.jpg

and if I didn't have the ML Giant Man I have now, I would get this one instead. I think that costume is from the Perez/Buisek run? Love it. Plus he'll retail for what, 29.99 instead of 80-100 bucks for the ML Walmart version? If I needed an ML-compatible Giant Man, I'd go for this one. Definitely.
All the Hank Pym/Wasp designs from the Perez/Buisek run were Perez slightly redesigning classic Pym and Wasp suits from the 60's and 70's. The Gigantic battles Goliath could be either.

I hate not being able to go and it always being far for me!:(,But well atleast I can get awesome coverage on it by using the net,So this special week of the year still excites me even way more than E3!.

When does that Sentinel come out?

i like the ML's design of them the best.. these look a bit more "plastic" like.. but im sure would look good still in some displays, but definitely not mixed together.

for sure.

Some like to think it's based on the design from Marvel Ultimate Alliance (well Blur studio's FMV's anyway).
galactus-736635.jpg

Looks like it to me too. That's pretty cool.

All the Hank Pym/Wasp designs from the Perez/Buisek run were Perez slightly redesigning classic Pym and Wasp suits from the 60's and 70's. The Gigantic battles Goliath could be either.

Well, they are great costumes. I'm not a huge fan of the WWE Championship belt he's wearing pictures above, :cwink:, but other than that, he looks good to me. I would hope we could get the new Mighty Avengers Wasp costume he wore. That would make a good figure.

Well MU is getting Yellow Jacket in 2011. And he'll come with an Antman mini-figure.

ok WHERE the heck is this "secret Code" for the Marvel Universe Figures SUPPOSED to be?
I open the File of the SDCC Ages of Thunder Thor and there's no code I can see.

A piece of paper 3 or 4 cm square. With a HAMMER or SHEILD symbol with the code in front of it.

that's the thing The ages of Thunder Thor doesn't have the # on the card or "letter" with the file.
Anyone have the Code number either of the other Marvel Universe Thor's?

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Holopaxume
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"