Confirmed - Bioshock on PS3!

I know what you mean. While I'd welcome Bioshock to PS3 with open arms, I'm not gonna care if it never does come, the system has too much coming out towards the end of the year as it is.

glad to hear it :up:
wonder why they say it's better?

Not really surprising. A PS3 version was originally in mind at first in early stages of development along with improving PS3 sales and better development capabilities for it, it was pretty much a given now.

this is like the worst kept secret in the industry

I dont really care. I thought Bioshock was overrated anyway

well... hopefully they'll add some new content.

but otherwise, good news.

I honestly was never interested in this title, I mean the videos of it looked good but it didn't grab me as a must buy. However I'll probably end up picking it up. I mean I'm sure it's a good game, it's just that outside of Team Fort 2 (and other Half Life incarnations), COD4, and the occasional Warhawk, I'm pretty FPS'd out atm.

I'll merge it with the other Bioshock for PS3 thread, but for right now I'm keeping it here since the PS3 version in particular has been rumored for quite some time.

Ehh this game never really caught my attention. I also heard it was way too easy. I will pass.

People passing on this game - WTF? Just play it for the first 5 minutes, its the most awesome atmospheric thing in a video game ever.

Sure go ahead and send me a free copy I would like that. Fact is I have and will spend enough money on movies and games for my PS3. This game doesn't scream must have to me sorry.

To be fair, this holiday season is gonna be killer.

So many good games. :(

But this, Motorstorm 2 and LittleBigPlanet are at the top of my list.

People passing on this game - WTF? Just play it for the first 5 minutes, its the most awesome atmospheric thing in a video game ever.

Makes no sense to pass on a great game, especially when one of the things about the PS3 was a less than stellar game selection

I never get it when people make that statement. Like seriously I have under 10 games for both the PS3 and XBOX360 and that has always been more than enough for me to keep me busy until the next game I want. Do you guys like have enough that amount of free time to not be satisfied of whats available and to come in the near future?

Sweet. Bioshock was one of those games that I wanted to get, but was still hoping to get a PS3, so hopefully when the PS3 goes somewhere into the 300-400 range, I'll get it along with Bioshock and MGS4. :woot:

I never get it when people make that statement. Like seriously I have under 10 games for both the PS3 and XBOX360 and that has always been more than enough for me to keep me busy until the next game I want. Do you guys like have enough that amount of free time to not be satisfied of whats available and to come in the near future?

Before I bought a 360 last November, I wrote a list of the exclusive games that I wanted to play on the 360, PS3, and Wii. 11 are just for the 360 and 4 are console exclusive. (Half of those were already out when I bought it) The PS3 just had 1, and the Wii had none.

Now when a game comes over to either console (in this case Bioshock), and that game has impressive reviews and had people that worked on 2 excellent games which are the spiritual predecessor of that game (those 2 games being System Shock 1 and 2), then to me that screams to me "This is a game that needs to be played. I may not like it, but I at least owe it to myself to give it a try and at least find out what all the fuss is about".

Different strokes for different folks I guess. I use my PS3 constantly for gaming and movies but I really only need a few games to satisfy me. Hell I even bought Gears of War a few months ago and still haven't played it once yet.

I don't play them all at once. I have about 13 games for my 360 and I've played 6 of them and haven't beaten a single one. But I know that when I finally do beat the games I have, there'll be more that I can get.

And then I have 48 last gen games to beat :woot:

Well, 49 as soon I can find a copy of Syberia 2

Yeah thats all that I am saying. I really don't understand when people say there is a ****ty selection unless they are the most hardcore of gamers. I am happy with the rate they are coming out. GTA4 has been keeping my ass busy and MGS4 I already have pre-ordered so that will be the next game in line to become addicted to. I am also looking Resistance 2 and the game Alan Wake which seems like its the 360 game that we may never see I haven't heard jack about it in forever.

I don't spend all my free time playing games. I have to balance that with sleep, watching movies on DVD or reading a book, and fit in paying my bills which is why my game library piles up

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Holopaxume
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"