Confirmed - Bioshock on PS3!

It was like that on the pc version untill they patched it. You can turn them off so when you die you die. They made Bioshock way too easy.
Too easy? - good, then maybe I'll buy it! (heh)
Let me give you an idea of my skill level.
I was able, with God of War on easy, to get as far as the area just before the Architect's Tomb at the chasm with the rotary saws and moving platforms. How well would I possibly do with Bioshock?

Okay I got it last night and started playing on Medium. Its an AWESOME game, seriously, and it looks beautiful. So happy I've got it finally. Took em long enough!

Haven't seen em yet dude... hope I don't see em at all! :confused: :up:

Too easy? - good, then maybe I'll buy it! (heh)
Let me give you an idea of my skill level.
I was able, with God of War on easy, to get as far as the area just before the Architect's Tomb at the chasm with the rotary saws and moving platforms. How well would I possibly do with Bioshock?

Damn dude, you serious? Get gameshark, or find someone to beat the game as well as the challenges, and then try again with the Ares armor costume. Gives you double health if I remember correctly. And spam Medusa's Gaze when you have cyclops or minotaurs around, a couple L2+triangle will freeze them, then hard attack away!

I bought this an hour ago and just got home... I'm waiting for it to install at the moment. OK it finished just after I said that but why do I feel cheated out as it looks kinda blurry? Almost like it's not displaying in 1080p... looks upscaled to be honest.

Completed it today. Incredible game. Not quite the masterpiece it was claimed to be but a must in alternative first person shooting.

Oh no way. It has bits that'll make you jump sure, but you soon grow warm to Rapture's damp corridors and dimly lit hallways.

I've now completed the game after buying it yesterday. I'm gonna work on getting the rest of the trophies now.

Overall, it was a good game, nothing spectacular though. I found it to be very easy (played the whole way through on medium), good length in game time and enjoyable. I would've preferred a bit more to it but beggars can't be choosers, it's a shame that it ends so quick. Hell, I had a harder time killing Big Daddy's than I did at the end.

I've now completed the game after buying it yesterday. I'm gonna work on getting the rest of the trophies now.

Overall, it was a good game, nothing spectacular though. I found it to be very easy (played the whole way through on medium), good length in game time and enjoyable. I would've preferred a bit more to it but beggars can't be choosers, it's a shame that it ends so quick. Hell, I had a harder time killing Big Daddy's than I did at the end.

Rent or buy?

Bought it. Last game I rented was Rambo III for the MegaDrive :p

Bought it. Last game I rented was Rambo III for the MegaDrive :p

Just got mine delievered to me this morning, I havent had time to play it as I am still palying Uncharted Drakes fortune. I will have to test it later today yipeeeeeee cant wait to see what its like as I know this game has a massive hype behind it.

What a **** game, serious overrated pile of crap. I havent completed the game but so far just find the story completly stupid.

So far its an amazing game to say the least. I started it on hard, as I like to have a challenge but man Ive died so many times fighting the big daddies! But otherwise Im going at a good pace. Looking forward to finishing it up and playing through it again :woot:

I completed resistance today so decided to give this game another try, anyway started of grumpy and pissed thinking I am only playing it as to not waste my money. Anyway played it and then first got the choice to consume a little sister after that it was all up hill from there, it is a great game and I am happy to say I underestimated it. I have been playing it for a few hours now and am having a blast, once you get a few more powers and weapons the gave gets easier and becomes fun.

Ive had this for months but Im now finally getting around to playing it. I got up to the 3rd level and decided to restart it on the Survival mode to get all the trophies in 1 playthrough. So far its not too bad in the difficulty

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"