Coronavirus outbreak

It's like those German fairy tales where you get disproportionate punishment for a light offense.

The Grimm Brothers had sick minds. The punishments they devised for their "villains" were some Spanish Inquisition ****.

Yahoo is now a part of Verizon Media

'I want to cry': Scottish pubgoers spreading virus is 'exactly what we feared', Sturgeon warns
These important articles are posted here, and the info is sad and scary. But I always smile a little at the absurdity to the "Yahoo is now a Part of Verizon Media" bit that are part of the embed.

These important articles are posted here, and the info is sad and scary. But I always smile a little at the absurdity to the "Yahoo is now a Part of Verizon Media" bit that are part of the embed.
Is it just me doing that? :D So annoying that yahoo articles muck up like that.

I wouldn't want to be at a hospital right now. Must be chaos and panic in every one right now
I was in the ER 2 weeks ago and it was calm. They took my temp at the door and only let one companion in with me. Three covid cases came in while I was there, and I heard a nurse say they needed to speed up with patients, because they were out of beds and one covid case was a 70 year old. So bed availability is definitely an issue. They were keeping covid cases and suspected covid cases behind a plastic zippered barrier. Some idiot casually stuck his head inside the barrier at one point. :wall:

The truth is Trump and the GOP have no plan. Its not just Trump. These headlines should make that clear.

Having to wait until November while this virus gets worse and thousands die is excruciating.

Even if Biden wins, we’ll have to wait until January before anything changes.

My county finally released case data by zip code. My zip code has had 56 total cases.

hLM2e7q.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
picamon
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"