Coronavirus outbreak

I’m preparing for the long haul. If it’s any better than that it will be a bonus

F398B416-8BED-4D66-9A2B-B71D5B036011.jpeg
I’m sure her extensive research consists of an afternoon on Facebook talking to her anti-vaccine group.
C23ABCAC-EE3A-4263-8724-D5509A27350B.jpeg
Can you call it irony if you know how this will end?

"If we are healthy, we don't need to be wearing them"

Here we go again with this. People fail to understand that just because someone feels healthy doesn't mean they don't have the virus and the reason it's so dangerous is because people are highly infectious when they still seem healthy.

That woman's wedding video won't be a documentary of the 2020 covid virus..that day but it could end up being a video documentary of her being happy before her lives goes to **** with her or her family and friends ending up infected because of her ignorance

He has to be trolling and just wants the world in chaos. Can he really possibly be that ignorant and actually believe he's right about everything?

Remember when 17k died from H1N1 under Obama in a year and that was a big deal to them? Good times.

He has to be trolling and just wants the world in chaos. Can he really possibly be that ignorant and actually believe he's right about everything?
He has no soul. He has to know it's not true, he just doesn't care. :(

I really think he lives in an egomaniacal narcissistic bubble where his mind just reshapes reality as it sees fit, everything he says must be true, no one knows more than him about any given subject, and he can never, ever be wrong. So yes, I do think he can be delusionally narcissistic enough to believe what he's saying must be true, just because he can never be wrong.

But on top of that, he's also a completely callous sociopath who doesn't care anyway. Other people are either foes for him to play himself off of to establish his (in his mind) superiority and dominance, or just props in The Donald Show, like his adoring fans who only serve to feed his ego.

Ohio cracked 1,000 again today and 26 new deaths, but still below the 1,500 + we were hitting regularly. Also our health director resigned, and our modeling mysteriously disappeared.

One of the strangest thing this whole situation has taught me is how early some school districts open up. The first week of August, really?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"