Coronavirus outbreak

Si what’s killing the young people then? I doubt they would admit if it was vaccinations anyway.

Si what’s killing the young people then? I doubt they would admit if it was vaccinations anyway.
If I had to guess it would be obesity. It's getting more common in younger people and overweight people did not fare as well with covid.

If I had to guess it would be obesity. It's getting more common in younger people and overweight people did not fare as well with covid.
It’s been athletes having issues. Seems to be a lot of young fit people dropping dead. Not many when you think there’s8 billion people on earth, but the vaccine detractors are blaming every young persons death on the vaccine, you don’t even know if the person who died had the vaccine or not, but worth looking into

Last edited:
It’s been athletes having issues. Seems to be a lot of young fit people dropping dead. Not many when you think there’s8 billion people on earth, but the vaccine detractors are blaming every young persons death on the vaccine, you don’t even know if the person who died had the vaccine or not, but worth looking into
I'm sure there's lots of factors we have yet to discover as the virus is very new. Lots to learn. Supposedly long covid can be detected in the blood months later (not sure how).

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"