Coronavirus outbreak

If people would have just worn a mask and went someplace to get the Covid vaccine and boosters, we wouldn't be having this problem now. :(

That's not good. Wonder if most of the 10,000 were from unvaccinated people.

On this date in 2020... Municipal health officials in Wuhan announced the first recorded death from COVID-19. Google says the current world-wide death toll from COVID is ~6,966,714 (which most authorities assume is a severe underestimate).

That's not good. Wonder if most of the 10,000 were from unvaccinated people.
Sounds like it, the guy said this level of "preventable" deaths is unacceptable. :( Unless he meant areas that don't have access to vaccines.

On this date in 2020... Municipal health officials in Wuhan announced the first recorded death from COVID-19. Google says the current world-wide death toll from COVID is ~6,966,714 (which most authorities assume is a severe underestimate).
I say it's low because I think China has severely under reported their cases and deaths, considering that's where covid broke out first.

Any concerns about the heart issues and cancers I’ve read or is it just politics?

Haven't heard anything in a while so I'm guessing not.
A Florida surgeon came out recently about the stopping of the vaccine. Saying it could harm you. And Russell brand did recently. I know I shouldn’t worry because I’ve already got it, but stuff like that scares me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"