Coronavirus outbreak

8VBpdbo.png

democrats are so beyond effing stupid many times. WTF is this. Dems need to get on board with as many of the Policies and plans Biden can push forward. To have dems objecting after winning senate and executive is just so remarkably dumb. I’m not saying don’t object to anything but there is a limited timeframe in which to carry out these policies before they get potentially blocked if the republicans get back control in a few years

I'm not going to worry about these until all the facts come out, but there have bee a couple of deaths after people being given the vaccine.
I am NOT saying the deaths are vaccine related nor am I trying to stir a panic, but it is somewhat newsworthy.
Apologies if it has already been discussed.

Switzerland reports first death after Pfizer COVID-19 vaccine shot | SAMAA
Miami medical examiners investigate death of doctor who got coronavirus vaccine - CNN

It will not stop me from having the Covid-a9 vaccine once my turn comes around...

Edit:
Apparently no link found in Swiss mans case
Swiss drugs regulator says no link between COVID-19 vaccine, death of 91-year-old

I will not be surprised of long term as of yet unknown effects of some of the vaccines primarily because we haven’t had the time yet to see them manifest or not. mRNA vaccines are totally new technology being brought to market so quickly. That certainly carries some risk but it will be worth it. That said i will happily take the risk to take them if it means helping putting an end to this pandemic or at least controlling it so it becomes a much smaller problem

I am really interested to see how the J and J vaccine pans out - single shot and based on more traditional methods - if that works well then that could be a serious weapon against this virus that could be scaled up for the general public. It will be much easier vaccine schedule and rollout to plan and execute

democrats are so beyond effing stupid many times. WTF is this. Dems need to get on board with as many of the Policies and plans Biden can push forward. To have dems objecting after winning senate and executive is just so remarkably dumb. I’m not saying don’t object to anything but there is a limited timeframe in which to carry out these policies before they get potentially blocked if the republicans get back control in a few years

Munchkin won't matter.

Well, my dad was able to get his first dose of vaccine end of last week (due to his job as non-hospital medical worker), my sister (school teacher) says her school district will start providing signups for district employees this morning for slots to get the first dose of vaccine over the next several weeks here.

On the other side of things, my grandma's neighbor tested positive for COVID, so since we can't be sure that my grandma (92 years old) didn't have contact with her within the past several days/week (she insists she didn't, but at the same time, grandma's memory has been failing her :( so we can't necessarily trust what she 'remembers' - this is part of the reason we're trying to get some remodeling done so she can move in with us), she's going in today to be tested. Fingers crossed that she comes back negative

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
picamon
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"