Coronavirus outbreak

138830400_10158016424940036_5673796693688477592_n.jpg

Here in the UK, there has been a possible shift by the Government to 'tighten' or further enforce Lock-Down rules, but Hancock has stated that scrapping Social Bubbles already established, won't be one of them. They have definitely ruled that out, thank goodness.

Here in the UK, there has been a possible shift by the Government to 'tighten' or further enforce Lock-Down rules, but Hancock has stated that scrapping Social Bubbles already established, won't be one of them. They have definitely ruled that out, thank goodness.
Recently? What further measures are they making? Doesn't seem to be much left that they can do.

I walked to work yesterday, and taking into account the lockdown and the reduced number of places to go, the roads were as busy as ever.

The first lockdown back in March/April practically saw the roads empty. We're back with the same restrictions but that's not displayed by the amount of traffic about.

Recently? What further measures are they making? Doesn't seem to be much left that they can do.

I walked to work yesterday, and taking into account the lockdown and the reduced number of places to go, the roads were as busy as ever.

The first lockdown back in March/April practically saw the roads empty. We're back with the same restrictions but that's not displayed by the amount of traffic about.

I’m calling it right here and now, next step, martial law... :ftc:

Tesco, Asda and Waitrose ban shoppers without face masks - BBC News

Second dose: done. I'm having some side effects (fatigue, headache) but it beats being on a ventilator. Another week, and I'll be at whatever my peak immunity is. It's such a relief that I made it to the finish line without catching it (also had my 13th COVID test yesterday).

Last edited:
Second dose: done. I'm having some side effects (fatigue, headache) but it beats being on a ventilator. Another week, and I'll at whatever my peak immunity is. It's such a relief that I made it to the finish line without catching it (also had my 13th COVID test yesterday).
Telekinesis and Heat Vision not kicked in yet?

Second dose: done. I'm having some side effects (fatigue, headache) but it beats being on a ventilator. Another week, and I'll at whatever my peak immunity is. It's such a relief that I made it to the finish line without catching it (also had my 13th COVID test yesterday).
Great news brother. I hope your immunity holds strong.

Long-term care workers receive southeastern Ontario’s first COVID-19 vaccines

Good news. My city has started giving out vaccines to various nursing homes, including my grandfathers’. Nurses got it today, residents get it tomorrow, and my mother will get it soon as she’s an essential caregiver.

Fingers crossed I get vaccinated soon enough.

Plus, there’s only 47 active cases, so not bad at all.

Isn’t sharing the vaccine with Palestinians just in their own pragmatic self interest as well?

I almost feel bad, that with as bad as it is everywhere else, my state actually seems to be making some progress and getting numbers down.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"