• We experienced a brief downtime due to a Xenforo server configuration update. This was an attempt to limit bot traffic. They have rolled back and the site is now operating normally. Apologies for the inconvinience.

Coronavirus outbreak

giphy.gif

Yesterday: Ivermectin. Today hydrogen peroxide. Tomorrow embalming fluid?

These folks unsurprisingly ain't into black history being in schools either.

Embalming fluid will definitely kill the virus.

My family have all had their booster jabs now.

I have my annual check up scheduled at UCLA on Tuesday and am going to ask my doctor for my 6/almost 7 month booster Pfizer shot since I'm caring for my mother (COPD) and my daughter/wife are immunosuppressed.

I have my annual check up scheduled at UCLA on Tuesday and am going to ask my doctor for my 6/almost 7 month booster Pfizer shot since I'm caring for my mother (COPD) and my daughter/wife are immunosuppressed.
Hope you are allowed to get that. You should be given higher priority given the circumstances. I don't know what the policy is going to be for people my age (early 40s) here but glad that my family have had it anyway.

Hope you are allowed to get that. You should be given higher priority given the circumstances. I don't know what the policy is going to be for people my age (early 40s) here but glad that my family have had it anyway.

I know people........:cwink:

Maybe each state is different but I just popped into Walgreens a month ago and all I had to do was check off a box that I take immunosuppressive meds (which I do) and got the booster. Didn’t even need a doctors note.

Maybe each state is different but I just popped into Walgreens a month ago and all I had to do was check off a box that I take immunosuppressive meds (which I do) and got the booster. Didn’t even need a doctors note.
I could probably pull that off, but given that I have my physical on Tuesday, it’s just best to talk to the doctor in case there are any red flags. I don’t see how there could be, but it’s best to talk to the professionals about this.

Police Officers Resist Getting Vaccinated for Covid-19, Now Their No. 1 Killer

VIj58yt.jpeg

They attacked people with cameras with verve the summer of 2020 but can't understand how this is cutting through their ranks and all they need to do to bring the numbers down is get vaxxed.

The cameras were never going to physically harm them. But then again, you can't attack a virus with pepper spray and a billy club.

Getting vaccinated has made me LESS afraid of COVID. I'm still respectful of the dangers and mitigate them to the best of my ability. I hardly think of it as enslavement by fear.

I don't run into a burning building and kill myself to prove I'm not enslaved by my fear of fire.

I'm sure these people don't know anyone who's been really sick from Covid. I'm sure they know people who had mild cases, otherwise they wouldn't be so hyperbolic about their families lives.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"