Coronavirus outbreak

“Liberals Are Taking Advantage of Us for Being Kneejerk Contrarian Idiots”

Ok. I’m done laughing now.

:funny: Seriously? A friend of mine read this online and used it when she was at the store.....

Someone came up to her and said Masks don't stop the spread of COVID. She replied, I don't wear it because I'm afraid of COVID. I wear it because Biden is using facial recognition to identify us and it doesn't work if you wear a mask. She said the woman got this really funny look on her face and walked away. She told me it was a good thing she had a mask on because she was barely able to hold her S*** together.

I can't cope with these theories! Really.

This is why I stay away from the news and such things. When you think you've seen it all...

“Liberals Are Taking Advantage of Us for Being Kneejerk Contrarian Idiots”

Ok. I’m done laughing now.

Same writer acting like he didn't put that article out just days before:

"Where can this resentment against the Health policy endorsed by Liberals ever be coming from?"

I think the few, relatively minor attacks at vaccination points was a good indicator.

I think the few, relatively minor attacks at vaccination points was a good indicator.

I see vax stations in my neighborhood and for the last few weeks there is always a parked NYPD cruiser across the street if it's a small tent more if it is a bus sized vax pop up.

=

In other news, my daughter is back from the hospital and is feeling much better. She had a bacterial infection and is being given IV antibiotics. It's a good thing we don't think that antibiotics are a plot to force compliance to the deep state. I'm still pissed she had to wait 4 days in the ER in order to get a room because of these morons who want their freedumb. Honestly, people who refused to get vaccinated and contracted COVID should get in line behind others. I know that's not feasible, but, hey, I get to rant. LOL.

This reminds me of another problem, there are people that may need to go to the hospital for a reason that's not Covid. IE Car accidents, work accidents, heart attacks etc. But are unable to get a bed because they're all occupied. The majority of them being occupied by unvaccinated Covid patients.

Glad to hear your daughter's doing fine though.

America... This is gonna drag on longer and cost us so much, not least of which is just lives but economically and our geopolitical place in the world...

If you ever gave a crap about the USA understand that these hateful willfully ignorant *******s are a HUGE reason why we can't move forward away from Covid-19.

This has been ****ed up from the start by people who are choosing to live in some delusion of one kind or the other.

Don't roll over for them wherever you find them from your school board, local law enforcement, city councils, mayor's office, governor, senator...

Let them know you see things very clearly and that you won't allow their ignorant paranoia to continue to put this country and its people in harm's way.

What rights do states have to close their borders to other states during an emergency?

Found my go to answer for the Anti-Vaxxers:

29aGIWV.jpg

This reminds me of another problem, there are people that may need to go to the hospital for a reason that's not Covid. IE Car accidents, work accidents, heart attacks etc. But are unable to get a bed because they're all occupied. The majority of them being occupied by unvaccinated Covid patients.

Glad to hear your daughter's doing fine though.
Yeah. I was pretty furious when my daughter had to wait for 4 days in the ER before getting admitted. I’ve been thinking about it and think hospitals should set aside a certain number of beds for people, set up a non vaccinated COVID-19 facility as best as they can and make those @$$#01e$ wait when they overflow.

Need to rename the GOP the Petri Dish party. Or the Feed and Tack party.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"