Countdown to WONDER WOMAN

Angel0fDeath

Mask Of The Phantasm
Reaction score
On this day in 1941, Wonder Woman made her very first appearance
in "All Star Comics #8".
Now, 75 years later, the Amazonian princess created by William Moulton Marston is finally getting her own big screen solo film.

tfGwAvt.jpg

O4GhZ5H.jpg

153 days until Wonder Woman

Well, let's do this!

qLYizZG.jpg

Uhm.. as BN would say - "Hnngh". :D Wonder Girl looks a bit like Quicksilver in the X-Men movies. The goggles and casual clothes.

YI8164Z.jpg

151 days until Wonder Woman

Last edited:
Bloody hell... it just struck me. This is a Wonder Woman film countdown thread. Meaning, we finally have a frickin' Wonder Woman film to count down to.

You've been putting some pretty obscure covers (or at least to me they are), which is the main reason why I enjoy these threads - seeing comic book covers I never saw before. Keep up the good work, mate. :up:

You've been putting some pretty obscure covers (or at least to me they are), which is the main reason why I enjoy these threads - seeing comic book covers I never saw before. Keep up the good work, mate. :up:

Beautiful, aren't they ? Not much to talk about on the hype these days, so I started the thread just to have something interesting ( I guess) to post.

Here are Two WW covers that I like -

COMIC_wonder_woman_284.jpg

image.jpg

Last edited:
Beautiful, aren't they ? Not much to talk about on the hype these days, so I started the thread just to have something interesting ( I guess) to post.

Good call. I always like to see Perez's era covers, but I am probably familiar with most of those... golden age, as with most characters, remains vague to me.
With that being said, I do hope for some Perez. :cwink:

Didn't know that Wondy fought Smaug.

Actually, I think I have this comic somewhere, among Morrison's JLA.

Good call. I always like to see Perez's era covers, but I am probably familiar with most of those... golden age, as with most characters, remains vague to me.
With that being said, I do hope for some Perez. :cwink:
Oh, we'll get to them. :oldrazz:

That you need to rinse the brush in the appropriate solvent for it to be usable again?

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

• C. Lee
    Superherohype Administrator

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Holopaxume
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"