• We experienced a brief downtime due to a Xenforo server configuration update. This was an attempt to limit bot traffic. They have rolled back and the site is now operating normally. Apologies for the inconvinience.

Create-a-Hero/Villian RPG Sign Up MOD APPROVED

Status
Not open for further replies.
I suppose it works out...but byrd and I's story has been on for like 2 months cause he won't post. I know he handed my bunnying rights a while go...but geez. Didn't plan this Season for me to end with our arc.

Nah. I'll just wrap it up with this Archangel/Blue Blur stuff. It is okay. This actually fixes something I was having issues with 2 months ago as far as my character "almost mastering" his powers goes. The next Season starting soon will help really if anything; just not the ending arc I expected.

I'll work on a post tonight to get this last arc moving.

I'll be finishing tonight. I just need to make a post deserving of the fun that Mantis has given me this Season.

I could post my finale...it's done, and I edited it already...but I'll probably just wait until tomorrow.

Just got home from work and changing tires on my car :-)cmad:), but I got your PM, Syn.

Nice job EBJ, I liked that one...alot actually. Hope to see more next season

Well, that's it for me for the season, managed to get what I wanted done. I'm already looking forward to picking things up next season

Spike, I left it open for you to post a reply. If you don't want to post, I'll just go ahead and do what we talked about.

Okay, so I decided to add a brief epilogue. I think it brings everything full circle for me. From now on, I'll be working on the first page of next Season's OOC. :yay:

Okay, so I decided to add a brief epilogue. I think it brings everything full circle for me. From now on, I'll be working on the first page of next Season's OOC. :yay:
That's what you say...I'm watching you....

great work everyone, you guys have all done a great job of bringing the first season to a close. Can't wait to see what happens with all our characters next season.

(kinda corny I know...but hey, this is my first rpg here)

You can take it from there, Syn. I think I've tortured the Survivor enough for one season. :woot:

You notify MB about this season's closing?

Huh? I wasn't paying attention...what were you saying? Something about...uh...something, right?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
picamon
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"