The Create-A-Hero RPG Season II OOC Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey Guys, just a reminder, the season ends officially tomorrow night. So get your season finales in when you can.

I'm working on some stuff myself right now, and Rain, I'll have a Shadow Walker post up in a bit so we can get to the big finish of our arc.

Great job this season guys!

I'll have my last Survivor post up later this afternoon, and I'm going to talk to MB about closing down the IC thread tonight (assuming that he'll finally respond on MSN :cmad:). A new OOC thread will be up tomorrow so that we can close this one as well.

Last edited:
I might post again tonight, but I'm fine leaving I-Man off with my last post.

Crap...tonight's the end of the game!:cmad:

That's what I get for taking way too long to get my origin story done.

You can still prolly get some posts in tonight. I don't think the game will end until after Nightmare and I resovle our Dummy/Shadow Walker fiasco.

You can still prolly get some posts in tonight. I don't think the game will end until after Nightmare and I resovle our Dummy/Shadow Walker fiasco.

I'm headed out in an hour. I'm working on a wrap up post now. Everything I had planned can happen next season.

Yeah, the Hype's definitely being a pain in the ass lately.

Hey folks, Spike and I talked, and due to the techincal difficulties that the Hype is having tonight, we're moving the deadline to tomorrow night.

I can't even tell you how long it took the Hype to allow me to respond to that PM.

I can't even tell you how long it took the Hype to allow me to respond to that PM.

You don't have to...I know how long it took for it to allow me to send it.

Though, knock on wood it seems to be working alittle better right now... But with the deadline moving to tomorrow everyone should be able to finish things the way they want to should the Hype continue having problems.

Man not only am i having problems signing on but every time i do, when i go to the Ulitmate DC forum my internet close and some virus thing pops up. REally getting on my nerves.

Half the damn time the board it self wont even pop up. It might be my modem. I did get it from the dollar tree. Every 10 minutes i have to insert two quarters

This is the first RPG i've played to the end of a season so I was wondering, does the next season start immediately after the OOC and IC threads close or is there a sort of "hiatus" period?

Man not only am i having problems signing on but every time i do, when i go to the Ulitmate DC forum my internet close and some virus thing pops up. REally getting on my nerves.

Half the damn time the board it self wont even pop up. It might be my modem. I did get it from the dollar tree. Every 10 minutes i have to insert two quarters

lol.

Seriously though, Hype, you're ****in' up.

I don't think there'll be much of a hiatus...probably a few days to get everything in order, if that. Unless Spike had something else in mind.

I don't think there'll be much of a hiatus...probably a few days to get everything in order, if that. Unless Spike had something else in mind.

We're going real time.

So a month long hiatus, and then posting every hour of every day. It'll be like 24, but with superpowers!...other than Jack's. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"