Create-A-Hero RPG Season IV OOC Thread

Hey guys, let's get to posting.

I know all the games are somewhat slow lately, but let's see if we can't get things rolling a bit.

That said, I'll have some posts up this week.

A little busy for the next two days but I should have something up Friday.

That said, I agree with JamMaster Shape, time to knock it up a notch.

Who's still in, for starters? Haven't heard from Nico or Erin in an age. And Wieg needs to get his arse in here... Unacceptable absence.

Whoa... the AGM power is flooding to my brain. Time to sit down.

Hey folks,

Got a big ol' hurricane bearing down on us. Hopefully we don't have too much trouble, though the state is saying to be prepared for power outages that could last for days up to a couple of weeks. So, if I'm not around for awhile after tonight, that's why.

I'm not expecting it to be anything major, but you never know.

Made it through the hurricane, but lost power (I'm at work right now). Hopefully it will be on when I get home tonight, otherwise...I have no clue when it will be on.

Tap::Tap::Tap::

"Is this thing on?"

So I have power...

I'll get some posts in after Halloween.

Hopefully I'm not the only one besides Hound and MST3K...

I have no intention of letting this die either, I have three days leave and then the weekend. I'm going to finish up a One Universe post then i'll be getting another one up here.

Due to activity I'm pulling the plug on another solo arc i had planned after the completion of this one, it's time to get back to the Haven and get some more action going with the Guardians.

I have no intention of letting this die either, I have three days leave and then the weekend. I'm going to finish up a One Universe post then i'll be getting another one up here.

Due to activity I'm pulling the plug on another solo arc i had planned after the completion of this one, it's time to get back to the Haven and get some more action going with the Guardians.

Good call. I've got some ideas as well.

Been working an obscene amount lately...I should have something up by Wed.

Time evaporated from under me. Had to fix the house up before the owner came, then I was looking after my daughter and the dog by myself which ate a lot of my time.

Finally got a post up. Thinking of trying a recruitment thread after the holiday weekend.

v1.png

v3.jpg

[FONT=&quot]
Create a Hero RPG SEASON IV Application
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot] Character you have created:[/FONT]
Valkyrie

[FONT=&quot] Alias:[/FONT]
Dinorah Redrave

[FONT=&quot] Speech Color (Actually say what you're using, don't go "Like this", or what not): [/FONT]
Purple, Georgia Font

[FONT=&quot] Character Alignment: Hero/Villain/Walking the Line[/FONT]
Hero

[FONT=&quot] Identity: Secret/Known[/FONT]
Known

[FONT=&quot] Character Personality:[/FONT]
A strong will, a sharp intellect, a keen wit and a serious no-nonsense attitude make Dinorah a hard nut to crack. She is cynical, broody and hesitant to connect with those that inhabit this world. Dinorah's human hormones are supercharged due to her demon DNA, which in turn makes Dinorah extremely sexual by nature, a hedonist, though she does not publicly put that aspect of her on display.

[FONT=&quot]Uniform/costume: (Briefly describe or post a picture of what your character's costume looks like[/FONT])
16.jpg

[FONT=&quot] Origin Info/Details:[/FONT]
Dinorah Redgrave's mother died during childbirth. She never knew her father. When she turned 12 years old, puberty began to take it's course and on top of the additional "changes" that come with this coming of age, Dinorah had begun with a set of changes different than most girls. After getting extremely ill for weeks Dinorah underwent a transformation. Razor sharp claws from her fingers and scaled wings ripping out of her back, her eyes glowing wickedly. She was more than human. Under the care of her grandmother, the only other one aware of Dinorah's curse, she quarantined herself in the basement for months until she realized the transformations could be controlled. After nearly a year of hiding from the outside world, gaining complete control of her demonic transformations, Dinorah Redgrave emerged as...The Valkyrie. She is on a quest to discover where her powers have come from, knowing that if she can find out who her father is, that may yield the answers she is looking for

Hero Type (Select one):
Supernatural Elemental (Demigod or Demon, yet to be revealed)

Power Level (Select one below):
World Level

Powers (Be Specific):
Flight, super-strength, razor sharp claws and the ability to breath release a "Battle Cry" so poweful her voice is a projectile weapon, known as The Siren Scream. Advanced healing factor and advance sense of smell

Attributes:

Strength Level:

Speed/Reaction Timing Level:

Endurance at MAXIMUM Effort:
5 hours

Agility:
15X

Intelligence:
Genius

Fighting Skill:
Trained

Resources:
Average

Weaknesses:

None known

Supporting Characters (Does your character have a significant other? A mother? Friend? Who are they, what do they have to do with your character?):[/FONT]

Verona Redgrave- Dinorahs grandmother, the woman who raised her after her mother died during childbirth. She is the only one who knows about Dinorahs curse and the only support system she has. It's hinted that Verona herself has a sordid past.

Drew Keaton- An expert on the occult, alternate worlds and Demonology. Secretly worships Dinorah, and because of this he is aggressively trying to help Dinorah discover the origin of her powers

Madison Hart - Dinorahs childhood friend, thrust back into her life due to circumstances yet to play out

[FONT=&quot]List a few reasons why you've created that character:[/FONT]
Wanted desperately to return, always RP'd as males and as villains, so this is a welcome switch.

[FONT=&quot] What can you bring to the RPG?: [/FONT]
I fancy myself a keen storyteller who cares more about contributing to the grand scheme of things rather than try to have my character steal the show.

[FONT=&quot] Do you know how to post pictures on the hype boards?:[/FONT]
Yes
darkchylde.jpg

Sample Post (Minimum Four paragraphs containing dialogue)

"All these poor souls wander this world in search of something they will never find..." Valkyrie thinks to herself as she soars through the night sky, the moonlight guiding her on her path through the city.

"They all have this idea of happiness, as if happiness is something even remotely obtainable. It's not. Human nature decides against it, for when one achieves what they think is happiness, they only want more. Man is never satisfied. Me? I have forsaken any idea of happiness the day I came into this world, when my mother gave her life bringing me into it. Happiness is not what I seek. What I need are ANSWERS. I need to know where these powers, this curse, where it all comes from. I need to know the truth."

She gracefully cuts through the air, her long blond hair flowing in the wind as her purple, dragon like wings proudly span.

"HELP!!" A voice cries from below.

"That man just stole my car! My baby is inside" a panicked mother screams from the streets as a Blue Chevy Caviler speeds off.

"I don't know where these powers come from..." Valkyrie thinks to herself.

"...but I have them, and therefore I have a responsibility I suppose."

The Valkyrie glides toward the moving car at an impeccable speed. The blue Chevy picks up the pace and Valkyrie can see the young 3 year old boy in the back seat. She needs to handle this delicately. It would be so easy to take the car out with her "Siren Scream" but that would easily endanger the child. Valkyrie instead catches up to the car and suddenly drops on the roof, causing the car to swerve. She climbs over to the side and busts in the back window, which frightens the child in the back even further.

"What in the hell ARE you!?!" the crook says as he pulls out his gun and points it at Valkyrie. She reacts as quickly as she can and covers the child's ears tightly. The crook shoots Valkyrie twice in the chest and she winces briefly, keeping her hands tightly covering the child's ears before unleashing her Siren Scream on the crook. His eyelids peel back and his nose begins to bleed as he is in direct contact with the deafening force. He passes out as his eardrums pop and blood spews from them. She grabs the young child and clutches him close to her chest. As the unmanned moving vehicle is set to go over a bridge, Valkyrie projects herself and the boy from the car merely seconds before it goes over the edge and into the water. Valkyrie glides through the air with the screaming toddler flailing his arms and legs, not fully understanding the situation.

"I get it kid. You are scared. I was too, once upon a time."

Quick post up. I'll have some more blackwind stuff up soon.

Nice post JD, digging Valkyrie so far

Thank you Shape, I enjoyed your recent post, though I need to familiarize myself with your new character more.

He's not that well established yet, I had some problems earlier on in the year and unfortunately he suffered because of it. But I'm trying to get him going now. I think you'll enjoy some of the stuff I have planned though. I havesome big things in the works

So I am still in it early enough to get some momentum, I was worried it was too late in the season lol

So I am still in it early enough to get some momentum, I was worried it was too late in the season lol

Oh no, even though the season started back in the spring, it's been pretty slow moving, and I take responsibility for that because I wasn't around as much as I should have been do to circumstances beyond my control.

Things have been going at a crawl, and you have plenty of time to build her up and get some momentum going.

Sounds good. I can't wait for her to mix it up with the others

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"