• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Revenge of the Fallen Cute Little Babies

DareDemon

Hi! I like shorts!
Reaction score
I just don't get how Transformers are created. After the first movie, I just thought the Allspark randomly created new Transformers, and they their race was doomed because it was now gone.

But with Revenge of the Fallen, it seems that baby transformers (or protoforms, I forgot what Starscream called them) are still around and they just need energon to "grow up" into "adult" Transformers.

How were these babies made in the first place? How do they get sparks, if they have any?

It's easy to say Transformers come from protoforms, but where do protoforms come from?

No idea man. The whole thing was really stupid. Does Michael Bay even know what a robot is? Why would a robot need to be inside fluids to grow anyway? And how does metal grow?

Michael Bay's mind is filled with explosions, U.S army and boobs apparently.

Starscream called them hatchlings which i hated:csad:, in the transformers mythos they are called protoforms.

on earth with every machine they could create a transformer. the robots look would depend on the machine. on cybertron i guess they control how the robots would look. their ''protoform''

Well I am assuming in Bay's universe it has something to do with robots sex.
Transformers hump, impregnate with energon and walla! "hatchings"

I didn't mind the scene at all.

It just looked like a desperate way to "grow" Decepticon allies for the Fallen, which failed. So, in that sense, it's kinda cool...to only add more hatred against Prime and Sam(who destroyed the AllSpark and transferred the information).

And the liquid could've been a "substitute" for Energon, and also, the Fallen was hooked up with tubes, so he could've been "supplying" Energon, or a little part of it to create the "hatchlings", as he is pretty powerful in a sense as he's the first of their kind.

And now we know why there are female Transformers.

In the first transformers movie, Optimus Prime recovered a peice of the all spark from Megatron's chest when the rest was destroyed and he did call any remaining autobots to come to earth at the end. wow I just made sense of a michael bay movie. I'm scared.

Last edited:
lets not forget as we've seen protoforms are essentially TF bodies with no distinct features, and can lack a spark

Hatchings, yes could be the way TF's reproduce, some form of egg with energon casing

the debate of the allspark i think is not that it's the only thing that canmake new transformers, but it was a power source and has the ability to heal the cybernetic planet, not just for making new TFs basically

Frankly the creators NEVER truly explained reproduction, and only not until Beast Wars did we get a moderate way to explain their origins, ie protoforms.

I don't blame Bay for "hatchlings" AT ALL since TF creators never solified their own version themseleves, good for him to try

lets not forget as we've seen protoforms are essentially TF bodies with no distinct features, and can lack a spark

Hatchings, yes could be the way TF's reproduce, some form of egg with energon casing

the debate of the allspark i think is not that it's the only thing that canmake new transformers, but it was a power source and has the ability to heal the cybernetic planet, not just for making new TFs basically

Frankly the creators NEVER truly explained reproduction, and only not until Beast Wars did we get a moderate way to explain their origins, ie protoforms.

I don't blame Bay for "hatchlings" AT ALL since TF creators never solified their own version themseleves, good for him to try

The all spark was the source of creation, but it doesn't mean it's the only form of creation.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"