Revenge of the Fallen The Official Transformers: ROTF Game Thread

Can we really say that it has been confirmed? There hasnt been a picture... or any proof other then he said/ she said...

I'm pretty sure we'll see Jazz... and Def G1 Megatron... But where's the site that activison has been listing these characters?

There's in-game pictures of all of them

Can we really say that it has been confirmed? There hasnt been a picture... or any proof other then he said/ she said...

I'm pretty sure we'll see Jazz... and Def G1 Megatron... But where's the site that activison has been listing these characters?

A leaked shot of the upcoming PSN trophies says to kill Megatron with movie Jazz.

There's in-game pictures of all of them

And as i asked.. where is the link to this picture of Jazz?

Also, Thanks D4rkShaDoWz... i remember reading about that now. Completely forgot. Thats proof enough i guess lol

Movie Sideswipe is confirmed through the post of one of ROTF's dev, Speed Demon. Both movie Soundwave and G1 Prime were leaked as screenshots. Movie Jazz and G1 Megatron were confirmed from the new Achievement list. Not sure about G1 Soundwave.

i wonder if theres ever gonna be avatar awards for this? like, optimus prime helmet, or a Camaro. :oldrazz:

Movie Sideswipe is confirmed through the post of one of ROTF's dev, Speed Demon. Both movie Soundwave and G1 Prime were leaked as screenshots. Movie Jazz and G1 Megatron were confirmed from the new Achievement list. Not sure about G1 Soundwave.

Thanks Raiden... lol but i knew about them...

Before anyone else replies to me... know that i was only asking about Jazz... Then with the help of D4rkShaDoWz, i recalled reading about the trophies... i have 360, and mine haven't said anything yet.

And i was reffering to D.K. when he said theres pictures of all of them. I've only seen the first 4 released. Never for jazz.

I should have known that with the unveiling of G1 characters for download in the ROTF game, there would be geewunners aplenty shouting "See? These PROVE that the G1 designs would look better in a movie than the Bayformers!", and before even seeing what they looked like, I knew they'd probably say that even if they looked like complete crap. :o

G1 was in the 80's. It's not coming back.

Loving the the G1 characters:up:, hope they plan on making a G1 game for the next gen consoles, i mean hell it took forever but finally a decent batman game is made.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"