Revenge of the Fallen The Official Transformers: ROTF Game Thread

The Guardian

Forever In Darkness
Reaction score
Hi guys, just thought I'd make a thread to discuss all things related to the upcoming game, feel free to post pics, screens, trailers, previews, the works, and to get things rolling I come with gifts courtesy of IGN, enjoy!!!:D:up:

First Look:

http://ps3.ign.com/articles/972/972686p1.html

Screens: (more screens at the link)

http://media.ps3.ign.com/media/142/14267356/imgs_1.html

transformers-revenge-of-the-fallen-20090414111017985.jpg

transformers-revenge-of-the-fallen-20090414110956408.jpg

transformers-revenge-of-the-fallen-20090414110952314.jpg

transformers-revenge-of-the-fallen-20090414110918253.jpg

Gameplay in those screens is looking a lot like the first one.

So we're not off to a good start.

Not looking forward to this. You'd think they learn from the first one? Well, there's enough games to keep me occupied this summer anyway.

I'll play it because it's Bayformers, love me Bayformers. But I doubt it's gonna be good. I wanna see NOTHING from the first game.

Things that need changing.

Weapons actually hurt enemies
Character selection
No time events
Weapon selection and upgrades
Side missions

Bought the 1st game and played it. It was okay but I'd rather rent this one when its out.

i dont buy movie games but im hopeing to see if Blur studios does another awesome intro to the game

They already confirm that there will be timed missions, so that's one strike against it already. However, they said that you will be able to pick Autobots or Decepticons, and most missions will be playable by any TF. Plus, there will be online multiplayer for 360 and PS3. The multiplayer aspect is something that interest me the most, because it is my dream to play as Transformer against other players online. I hope it will be good.

I hope this game has free-roam that is as big as GTA. I also want online multiplayer.

There is online multiplayer so there you go.

That would be cool if you get to play as devastator and destroy everything like godzilla or cloverfield,hehe.

That would be cool if you get to play as devastator and destroy everything like godzilla or cloverfield,hehe.

I just pre-ordered mine today just for the hell of it,oh and for the key chain and the gold skins you get to use for Optimus and Megatron.

I will get this as I enjoyed the first one. Oh has it been mentioned as to whether or not the headache-inducing camera has been fixed for this one? Nice idea but there are other ways to lend the Transformers weight that won't make my eyes bleed.

We need some game play videos.

Activision Publishing, Inc. (Nasdaq: ATVI) has assembled an all-star cast for the upcoming Transformers(TM): Revenge of the Fallen video game, including the film's leads Shia LeBeouf and Megan Fox, who will reprise their starring roles in the game, and fan favorites Peter Cullen and Frank Welker, the voices of OPTIMUS PRIME and MEGATRON from the original animated series

In addition to Shia LeBeouf and Megan Fox, Peter Cullen (Optimus Prime), Mark Ryan (Bumblebee), Jess Harnell (Ironhide), Charles Adler (Starscream) and Robert Foxworth (Ratchet) reprised their film roles for the game. Voice-over veterans John Di Maggio (Sideways) and James Arnold Taylor (The Fallen) also join the roster.

http://news.prnewswire.com/ViewContent.aspx?ACCT=109&STORY=/www/story/05-15-2009/0005026971&EDATE=

Also, here is a complete playable character list:

Autobots:

* OPTIMUS PRIME
* IRONHIDE
* BREAKAWAY
* BUMBLEBEE
* RATCHET
* AERIALBOT (Multiplayer-exclusive)
* PROTECTOBOT (Multiplayer-exclusive)

Decepticons:

* STARSCREAM
* SIDEWAYS
* GRINDOR
* LONG HAUL
* MEGATRON
* SEEKER (Multiplayer-exclusive)

Also, here is a complete playable character list:

Autobots:

* OPTIMUS PRIME
* IRONHIDE
* BREAKAWAY
* BUMBLEBEE
* RATCHET
* AERIALBOT (Multiplayer-exclusive)
* PROTECTOBOT (Multiplayer-exclusive)

Decepticons:

* STARSCREAM
* SIDEWAYS
* GRINDOR
* LONG HAUL
* MEGATRON
* SEEKER (Multiplayer-exclusive)

I'm glad they worked so hard on naming that one. I know they have history in the TF universe, but come on.

Personally this roster line up sucks . I was hoping we'd have a much more variety of choices to choose from The complete Autobots & Decepticons movie line up with Classic members from the Transformers mythology included .

In the first movie based game which sucked BIG TIME BTW.

The playable character list:

Autobots:

Optimus Prime
Bumblebee
Ironhide
Jazz

Decepticons:

Megatron
Starscream
Scorponok
Blackout
Barricade