Iron Man 2 Dance-Off: Drunk Iron Man vs Justin Hammer at Stark Expo!

Catman

Avenger
Reaction score
Who danced better: Drunk Iron Man at his birthday party or Justin Hammer at Stark Expo?

Drunk Tony. Hammer looked like an assclown.

at least (drunk)Tony had an excuse... lol

Tony drunk was embarrassing, while Hammer's dance was actually astounding.

Hammer by a wide margin. I do like my cheese and he carried it with aplomb. Stark's was a pity laugh, Hammer's was a genuine laugh!

Rockwell can actually dance and is very good and his fancy footwork at the expo was classic. Easily wins.

I gotta go with Tony on this. The whole party scene was really the high point of the film for me and the time when I was the most emotionally engaged.

awb ftw. i vote for rockwell

stop

it's hammer time!

Hammer is the don dapper. People complaining that it was over the top and cheesy? Did you watch the rest of the film? Hammer IS over the top and cheesy. With the fake tan, the fly pimp suits, the ice cream from italy, the way he presented the guns to Rhodey etc etc.

The dance fit his character perfectly. And Rockwell is just a bad mon, seen?

BetterHammertyme

Drunk Tony was on another level

I can't wait till the DVD. I want some darn gifs!

A drunk tony in his Iron Man suit was both sad and amusing! But Hammer dancing was just sad...
well, at least he didn't dance to "U Can't touch this" and went Hammer time. Ech!

Neither hold a candle to Parker in SM-3.

Hammer Time FTW!

I intend to mimic Rockwell's moves this weekend, if I can channel that much epic movement.

Rockwell can actually dance and is very good and his fancy footwork at the expo was classic. Easily wins.

Totally

From Charlies Angels
[YT]_oyP0QHjty8[/YT]

[YT]Z-qOAjgfHVI[/YT]

Confessions of a Dangerous Mind.

[YT]Gvj8ZEnNrQY[/YT]

Last edited:
at least he didn't dance to "U Can't touch this" and went Hammer time.

That would have been awesome! :wow:

Neither hold a candle to Parker in SM-3.

And Parker can't hold a candle to Batman! :mad:

batman.gif

Hammer is the don dapper. People complaining that it was over the top and cheesy? Did you watch the rest of the film? Hammer IS over the top and cheesy. With the fake tan, the fly pimp suits, the ice cream from italy, the way he presented the guns to Rhodey etc etc.

The dance fit his character perfectly. And Rockwell is just a bad mon, seen?

Which he got from San Francisco. :hehe:

I vote for Hammer.

Hammer Time FTW!

I intend to mimic Rockwell's moves this weekend, if I can channel that much epic movement.

:awesome:....record it. :woot:

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kimcity
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"