The Dark Knight Rises Dark Knight Legend exhibit in Los Angeles

Anita18

DANCE FOR ME, FUNNY MAN!
Reaction score
In case this gets unnoticed in the general discussion thread. :yay:

Just uploaded all my pics from the Dark Knight Legend exhibit at LA Live. The exhibit includes costumes and props and vehicles from all three movies. Only thing missing is the Bat. :csad: ALL BATFANS IN LA NEED TO CHECK THIS OUT. AS IN, MANDATORY.

For those of you who can't be here, I took pics of....pretty much everything. :oldrazz:

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.900036856894.2218568.13300931&type=1&l=7b79b54070

Awesome. I'll be heading to LA next week, but it looks like I'll miss out on this.

Last edited:
You are a God, thank you!

I would die if I were to see this in person. The closest I got was seeing the Tumbler and the Bat Pod, which were very religious moments in my life.

Do you think they will bring this over to the east coast, say Jacob Javits Center in New York City?

Is it worth $500-$600 for a plane ticket and 4 days out there?

Do you think they will bring this over to the east coast, say Jacob Javits Center in New York City?

Is it worth $500-$600 for a plane ticket and 4 days out there?
Um, dunno, up to you? :funny: I looked at everything pretty thoroughly but it still only took me about an hour.

It's obvious they're trying to advertise the DVD/BR with this. So I dunno if they have any plans to bring it anywhere else.

And yeah, AnneFan, you'll miss this. The exhibit's last day is this Friday. :csad:

You are a God, thank you!

I would die if I were to see this in person. The closest I got was seeing the Tumbler and the Bat Pod, which were very religious moments in my life.
Seeing both Batsuits and the Catwoman suit together was almost religious for me. :funny:

Thanks Anita! I loved it, I wish I could go there. If only they decided to come to El Paso...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"