Days of Marvels Future RPG: Season One/OOC

Well I think if people actually post we could tell some good stories, It could quite conceivably be saved.
Exactly. By tomorrow if I don't get the go ahead and people are still saying it's crap and gonna die, I'm going to be a real HERO and at least TRY to save it.

Without being approved? Thats RPG illegal.

Exactly. By tomorrow if I don't get the go ahead and people are still saying it's crap and gonna die, I'm going to be a real HERO and at least TRY to save it.
Well, last I saw...Kaboom is gone, SSF hasn't posted in here, and I'm the only surving GM...and I say it's not worth it.

So the RPG is dead.

Did ya'll not see the Grim Reaper I posted. Harl even gave it a time of death! He's the coroner and I'm the reaper. To quote Blue Oyster Cult "Don't fear the reaper."

Did ya'll not see the Grim Reaper I posted. Harl even gave it a time of death! He's the coroner and I'm the reaper. To quote Blue Oyster Cult "Don't fear the reaper."
I am surprised Kaboom hasn't been in here with all the attention. Same with SSF. That alone should say something.

I am surprised Kaboom hasn't been in here with all the attention. Same with SSF. That alone should say something.
Well, Kaboom is trying to trim RPG's...so even though he's a GM, the most obvious one to trim is the dead one.

And SSF probably doesn't even remember that he's in here...not that I can blame him!

I don't?

Actually, I do. I just don't think the idea is really worth it. Rooting an idea in continuity people hate isn't a wise idea.

Perhaps if this rpg's first season had started with the beginning of Civil War, where people could change the outcome of the hero-vs-hero idea, then this thing might've gotten its legs under it.

i just noticed nobody had been posting so i figured people gave up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Holopaxume
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"