Days of Marvels Future RPG: Season One/OOC

Kaboom, I can't think of any other fun characters to play that are like me... Iron Man and Quicksilver are about it... and I really know Spider-Man he's taken, and I wasn't just going to drop him when I can have Iron Man... I was going to make Pietro abuse his powers and the Uni-Power leaves him... What if I take the Iron-Skrull for now? Then eventually Iron Man beats him and I take him later? We don't ever have people play Skrulls, why not now? I think it would be cool.

So then play a character that ISN'T like you. It's half the challenge.

Kaboom, I can't think of any other fun characters to play that are like me... Iron Man and Quicksilver are about it... and I really know Spider-Man he's taken, and I wasn't just going to drop him when I can have Iron Man... I was going to make Pietro abuse his powers and the Uni-Power leaves him... What if I take the Iron-Skrull for now? Then eventually Iron Man beats him and I take him later? We don't ever have people play Skrulls, why not now? I think it would be cool.
if you want to fill out an app as the skrull version of iron man and be one of the villians for the season that be fine.

The Days of Marvels Future: Season 1 Character Application

Screen Name: xman:blacklight
Character you would like to play: Daredevil (Elektra Natchios)

^ Can it be written like that on the roster please?

Is this a 616 character, or someone who has taken up the mantle of a 616 character: this Daredevil is actually Elektra Natchios wearing a similar crimson suit and Matt Murdock's mask.

Powers:
Elektra's primary abilities are a strong knowledge of martial arts and weaponry. She is a master combatant with the Japanese Sai, her usual weapon of choice. She is also highly skilled with the katana, daggers, 3-sectional staff and throwing stars. She is a master of many Japanese combat forms including Ninjitsu. Elektra is an Olympic-level athlete, strong in gymnastics and swimming, with a high level in athleticism in human strength, speed, agility, reflexes. Resistant to pain and extreme cold, she can freely go barefoot into the winter snow. She is also able to keep to the shadows and move with such speed that she can remain unseen even in daylight, thus explaining why she is Marvel's top killer.
Elektra has demonstrated on occasion the ability to mesmerize others, and as such make them see illusions or other phenomena.

In the years after the purge, has even learned the art of "Kimagure" that allowed her to see minutes into her future and through the Daredevil mask (which as you know has no eyeholes), but she failed to learn the Kimagure ability that allows her to restore life to the dead, which is why she took Matt's death so hard

Her current "Daredevil" Arsenal includes her signature sai and exact replicas of Matt's scarlett batons which not only can be used as a grappling hook, fiberwire strangling weapon and billy club type offensive weapons, they can also combine and extend into a staff of about 4 1/2 feet in length. She possesses a thigh holster attached to her costumes left thigh and a belt where her sai are concealed. Her Daredevil costume has a thin layer of kevlar.

Alliance (Rebel, Vigilante, Skrull Empire, Vulcan Empire): Rebel, Vigilante/Avengers. She is first a Vigilante, then her and Moon Knight will join the Avengers.

Who is your character and what has your character been doing since the events of the purge: At the time of the Civil War, Elektra was kidnapped by skrulls and replaced with a skrull in disguise as her, which in a fight with the New Avengers was killed, which partially caused the skrull invasion to start so soon afterwards. Elektra managed to escape her prison due to the lack of guards since almost all the skrulls were on earth. When she returned, she went into hiding. She did try to repel the skrulls, but eventually stepped back into isolation. After the purge ended and Hulk ruled africa, she joined the Avengers and did some vigilante work for the human criminals residing in Africa. She even started a relationship with Marc Spector aka Moon Knight, but everything changed when Nick Fury recieved news that Matt Murdock died in a Avengers mission that attempted to overthrow the skrulls. When Elektra attended the funeral, Marc (who was with Matt when he died) gave her his mask, and she finally realized her true feelings for Matt and wanted revenge on the skrulls more than ever. She wanted Matt's death not to be in vain and his legacy to never die. Now, she protects the innocent from that of criminals and skrull alike. She fights for justice. A Guardian devil. Elektra Natchios is now the new Daredevil.

Three reasons why you have chosen that character:

1) It gives me the chance to play a vulnerable, vengeful Elektra who's realizing how much Matt meant to her, but conceal those feelings from Marc.

2) Daredevil man. Nuff said'.

3) Elektra man. Nuff said'.

Write a complete paragraph using proper English grammar explaining what you plan to do with the character you've chosen (i.e. What are your goals? Will you be doing anything different with the character than is usually seen?) Do not skimp on this part of the Application, while I do not need to know every detail of the arc you wish to write, I do wisg to avoid the classic problem of applying for a character without any idea of the story you wish to tell: Like I said before, an Elektra who isn't as tough and on the fence on who she is makes a great story. It has alot of potential. Will she leave Moon Knight because of her desurfaced love and feelings for Matt? Or will Marc leave her for the same reason? Are the feelings Elektra feels for Matt now that he's gone real? Or are they feelings of jealousy and resentment because all along, she wanted to be him, or rather Daredevil? And ultimately, who does she really love? Matt, the late Daredevil? Or Marc, the Moon Knight? That and her trying to help her fellow rebel heroes overthrow the Skrulls and exact her revenge for them kidnapping her makes a usually boring character exciting.:woot:

How many times do you intend on posting a DAY IN the RPG: plenty.

Color and font you plan on using for your characters speech: Maroon Trebuchet MS bold.

Please provide a small sample post with original content in the style that you plan to write your character in (must be at least 3 paragraphs long and contain at least one line of dialogue):

Matt. This is for you...

I was prowling the South African rooftops at night, in my new identity.

"HELP! HE WON'T GET OFF ME!"

"C'mon, you know you think I'm hot. HAAH!"

"AAAAAHHHHH!"

"Ok. This might take some practice..."

I pulled out my baton and switched it to a grappling hook. It launched and latched onto a building nearby. I used it to swing to wear a man was attempting to rape a woman. I felt a little woosie from the swing.

"Now I now how Spider-Man feels."

The man fell to the ground in fear, and tried to crawl away, but I stepped on his jacket, preventing him from moving.

"Wh......Wh...Who are you?"

My name use to be Elektra, and I still use that name, for it is what people know me as, but I go by my real name at night. A name that use to instill fear to all criminals that heard it.

"The name's Daredevil."

Do you know how to post pictures:
NEWAVEN034.jpg

Sample now included. How many X-Men M players do we have? I had an idea of what the roster would be for them. Magneto, Psylocke, Rogue with all the powers of the dead X-Men, Sabretooth, Toad, Storm, Colossus, Cannonball and Iceman.

Hello...........................................................

BL its been half an hour. Patience is a virtue.

How many X-Men M players do we have? I had an idea of what the roster would be for them. Magneto, Psylocke, Rogue with all the powers of the dead X-Men, Sabretooth, Toad, Storm, Colossus, Cannonball and Iceman.

Dont think we have any X-Men M players yet. And ive NPCed Colossus in my Kitty Pryde posts.

xbl youre approved just remember that Matt is Not dead.

"Virtue has it's own reward."

^ I got that from Jeopardy!

EDIT: Hey Syn, why ain't Namor in your sig?
Cause I haven't put him in yet. :oldrazz:

I'll get a Namor post up to day. For anyone who wants to know how Namor survive, I suggest you read it. :cwink:

xbl youre approved just remember that Matt is Not dead.

Indeed he isn't. :ninja::ninja:

I'm here for this game, by the way. In case you'd all forgotten. Just had some medical stuff to take care of so rpg's where i actually have characters got prioritized.:woot:

Screen Name:
Spideyssuperfan

Character you would like to play: Matthew Murdock AKA Daredevil

Is this a 616 character, or someone who has taken up the mantle of a 616 character: The former.

Powers:
Murdock was blinded as a youth when his eyes came into contact with high levels of radioactive waste. The waste essentially "short-circuited" his optic nerve, permanently blinding the boy. However, his other four senses (touch, taste, smell, and hearing for those of you who didn't pass fourth grade the first few times) function at unparalleled levels. The muscles in his body grew stronger, giving him strength and agility comparable to that of an Olympic grade athlete. His sense of smell was heightened to primal levels, allowing him to track people and gain perceptions of the world around him that others couldn't imagine. His sense of taste was made more acute, granting him the ability to feel subtle changes in temperature. Lastly, Murdock's sense of hearing has given him superhuman balance. He can climb across any surface and, while hearing wind currents, can "see" the events happening before him.

Alliance (Rebel, Vigilante, Skrull Empire, Vulcan Empire):

these are the affiliations:

Vigilante: Those who operate on their own for their own means.
Rebel: Those who work actively to overthrow the Skrulls. If you are a rebel you must be part of an established team. the current rebel groups are:

Avengers: Guerilla groups lead by Fury out of the 33 secret bases that SHIELD has established prior to the Skrull invasion.

Who is your character and what has your character been doing since the events of the purge:
By day, Matt Murdock, thought dead by his fellow heroes, works on behalf of captured rebels as, literally, the best defense attorney in the world. He tries cases before the Skrull empress, beseeching her for mercy. By night, he siphons information to Nick Fury who names him simply as a "man on the inside."

1)
He's Daredevil.

2)
He uses a billy club.

3)
I want to play as him.

Write a complete paragraph using proper English grammar explaining what you plan to do with the character you've chosen (i.e. What are your goals? Will you be doing anything different with the character than is usually seen?) Do not skimp on this part of the Application, while I do not need to know every detail of the arc you wish to write, I do wish to avoid the classic problem of applying for a character without any idea of the story you wish to tell:
Maybe a little interaction with Fury here, a dash of a lovers' quarrel with Electra there, and a few stranglings at the hands of one mightily impressive blind guy.

That's really all I've got.

How many times do you intend on posting a DAY IN the RPG:
One less than I say in this little sentence.

Color and font you plan on using for your characters speech:
Arial narrow, 2, bold, burgundy.

Please provide a small sample post with original content in the style that you plan to write your character in (must be at least 3 paragraphs long and contain at least one line of dialogue):

Coming soon.

Do you know how to post pictures: Yes.

Screen Name:Spideyssuperfan

Character you would like to play: Matthew Murdock AKA Daredevil

Is this a 616 character, or someone who has taken up the mantle of a 616 character: The former.

Powers: Murdock was blinded as a youth when his eyes came into contact with high levels of radioactive waste. The waste essentially "short-circuited" his optic nerve, permanently blinding the boy. However, his other four senses (touch, taste, smell, and hearing for those of you who didn't pass fourth grade the first few times) function at unparalleled levels. The muscles in his body grew stronger, giving him strength and agility comparable to that of an Olympic grade athlete. His sense of smell was heightened to primal levels, allowing him to track people and gain perceptions of the world around him that others couldn't imagine. His sense of taste was made more acute, granting him the ability to feel subtle changes in temperature. Lastly, Murdock's sense of hearing has given him superhuman balance. He can climb across any surface and, while hearing wind currents, can "see" the events happening before him.

Alliance (Rebel, Vigilante, Skrull Empire, Vulcan Empire):
these are the affiliations:

Vigilante: Those who operate on their own for their own means.
Rebel: Those who work actively to overthrow the Skrulls. If you are a rebel you must be part of an established team. the current rebel groups are:

Avengers: Guerilla groups lead by Fury out of the 33 secret bases that SHIELD has established prior to the Skrull invasion.

Who is your character and what has your character been doing since the events of the purge: By day, Matt Murdock, thought dead by his fellow heroes, works on behalf of captured rebels as, literally, the best defense attorney in the world. He tries cases before the Skrull empress, beseeching her for mercy. By night, he siphons information to Nick Fury who names him simply as a "man on the inside."

1) He's Daredevil.

2) He uses a billy club.

3) I want to play as him.

Write a complete paragraph using proper English grammar explaining what you plan to do with the character you've chosen (i.e. What are your goals? Will you be doing anything different with the character than is usually seen?) Do not skimp on this part of the Application, while I do not need to know every detail of the arc you wish to write, I do wish to avoid the classic problem of applying for a character without any idea of the story you wish to tell: Maybe a little interaction with Fury here, a dash of a lovers' quarrel with Electra there, and a few stranglings at the hands of one mightily impressive blind guy.

That's really all I've got.

How many times do you intend on posting a DAY IN the RPG: One less than I say in this little sentence.

Color and font you plan on using for your characters speech: Arial narrow, 2, bold, burgundy.

Coming soon.

Do you know how to post pictures: Yes.

barring any unforseen posts im sure youll be approved ;)

Default Re: The "Ultimate Marvel" RPG Season IV OOC Thread
Greetings friends. This is ssf. I'll be at a friend's house for the next week so i'll post under this name.

Annnnnd by that I mean I've been put on probation for putting C.Lee in his place.

I DEMAND PROOF!

or not I'm easy

Sorry that it took awhile, but my first Venom post is up.

Sorry guys. I know this is a dick move on my part, coming up with the idea and all, but I can't play Elektra as of now, so if you could keep her reserved for me, that would be great.

Sorry guys. I know this is a dick move on my part, coming up with the idea and all, but I can't play Elektra as of now, so if you could keep her reserved for me, that would be great.

Not a dick...just a bit odd is all...

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Holopaxume
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"