• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Days of Marvels Future RPG: Season One/OOC

Wow...2 pages in, and already we're talking about Cyrus' venereal diseases. That has GOT to be a record. :o

jesus, I'm clean damnit!

But for how long....

What's happened to thor?

jesus, I'm clean damnit!

But for how long....

What's happened to thor?
He was killed in a horrible pogo-stick accident. We kept telling him that it was a bad idea to go for the "Most Pogo Jumps on a Freeway" record...but he wouldn't listen. :csad:

that was about as useful as an eggcup in a squirrels ass hole.

want to give it a few days till the ic thread goes up, im thinking tuesday?

What's happened with Iron Man and Bullseye?

AKA I throw dibs down on em for now.

And are we working off Marvel's current continuity at this point?

What's happened with Iron Man and Bullseye?

AKA I throw dibs down on em for now.

And are we working off Marvel's current continuity at this point?
One character per person.

And Iron Man was one of the Skrull - all the Illuminati were Skrulls.

WHo knows. I don't know if I like the idea of the whole Illuminati veing Skrulls. And I really hate the idea of Namor being one. Especially cause he left the Illuminati Pre Civil War.

WHo knows. I don't know if I like the idea of the whole Illuminati veing Skrulls. And I really hate the idea of Namor being one. Especially cause he left the Illuminati Pre Civil War.
Well, that's Kaboom's choice. He's in charge of this continuity...SSF and I are just here to approve apps. :shrug:

And also, I don't think we ever decided if the real Illuminati are dead or not...so who knows? Maybe they could be brought back.

Well, that's Kaboom's choice. He's in charge of this continuity...SSF and I are just here to approve apps. :shrug:

And also, I don't think we ever decided if the real Illuminati are dead or not...so who knows? Maybe they could be brought back.
If they can be, count me in for Namor. Otherwise...I may just pass this one by.

the real illuminati cannot be played as since they are presumed dead. =(

we still want you though Syn!

maybe you could think of a story involving namor and the rest o fthe illuminati who are currently captured and can return at the end of seaosn 1 along with the arrival of Vulcan.

I think a case can be made for some of the Illuminati surviving the Skrull invasion, but I'd limit that number to two, three at the most. At least the majority of the team should just be plain dead.

Finally, what you've been waiting for, my sample:

Ask my ancestors, and they will tell you that I was Appelexian.

Ask my friends, and they will tell you that I was Shi'ar.

Ask my brothers in arms, and they will tell you I was a Guardsman.

A member of the Imperial Guard, a man who died in battle, fighting to save his empire.

But that is not true. I did not die in battle, as my emperor and I have led all the others to believe. No, I will die as a another man entirely. I will die simply Vril Rokk, one man, sent to assassinate the Skrull elite on the conquered planet Earth. By any means necessary, with extreme prejudice, and preferably at the cost of my own life. This is not only the wish of myself, but also that of my emperor.

Ask anyone, they will tell you how I died.

Vril Rokk, Smasher of the Imperial Guard...

A hero.

Finally, what you've been waiting for, my sample:

Ask my ancestors, and they will tell you that I was Appelexian.

Ask my friends, and they will tell you that I was Shi'ar.

Ask my brothers in arms, and they will tell you I was a Guardsman.

A member of the Imperial Guard, a man who died in battle, fighting to save his empire.

But that is not true. I did not die in battle, as my emperor and I have led all the others to believe. No, I will die as a another man entirely. I will die simply Vril Rokk, one man, sent to assassinate the Skrull elite on the conquered planet Earth. By any means necessary, with extreme prejudice, and preferably at the cost of my own life. This is not only the wish of myself, but also that of my emperor.

Ask anyone, they will tell you how I died.

Vril Rokk, Smasher of the Imperial Guard...

A hero.

approved. kill whatever skrulls you want, just not the Empress.

If we're going by current Marvel continuity... isn't Jean Grey already dead?

Aah yeh. Sorry i thought i saw you say that she'd been alive in this one.

the real illuminati cannot be played as since they are presumed dead. =(

we still want you though Syn!

maybe you could think of a story involving namor and the rest o fthe illuminati who are currently captured and can return at the end of seaosn 1 along with the arrival of Vulcan.
Mmhh....I have an idea, Kaboom. But I would rather talk over IM if possible, otherwise I will pm you.

Mmhh....I have an idea, Kaboom. But I would rather talk over IM if possible, otherwise I will pm you.
i'm always on aim.

as for the X-Men S:

Lineup:

Longshot
Gambit
Beast, now known as Brute
X-23, now known as Wolverine
Dust
and Nate Grey

picture to follow.

dammit! I don't have aim. :( I'll pm ya.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"