DC FanDome Thread

Boo. I never had the chance to watch it as I was busy this weekend. They ought to leave it up for a while or have a YouTube channel for it.

So with that, DC Fandome is officially over. As much as I absolutely loved the event, I'm really disappointed that they took everything down as quickly as they did by ending the event. There was so much content that it was impossible to watch it all in one day (especially when people have to work around their work/school schedules, etc). If nothing else, I really think they should have at least kept everything up for an entire weekend rather than a day. I can't even imagine how bad it would have been if they hadn't split the days up and we would have had to navigate all of the first part's big panels along with everything from yesterday all in one day! And I just know already that a lot of the smaller scale panels and such probably didn't get archived by anybody.

All in all, I did love DC Fandome though and really hope this isn't the last we see of it.
I don’t care what any of the Complainin’ Cathy’s say, I LOVED this event. And I agree, it disappoints me that I couldn’t see everything I wanted to. I wish they’d have left it up a little while longer.

I think if you dont have a set time limit then it skews the viewers you are going to get. I wouldnt be surprised if they release the panels some time down the year but for now it makes sense for the 24hr window.

Between yesterday and 2 weeks ago, FanDome was awesome and I had a blast watching as much as I could! Agreed that WB should've kept everything up longer. All of the content was even pre-recorded. I'd hope WB puts it all back up so the fans can re-watch, or catch anything that they missed.

Yet? I think it’s clear as day he’s not done

With DC going full multiverse, WB could easily bring him back in a smaller capacity for cameos if they work out a deal. Hopefully the same for Brandon Routh.

As far as being the lead of a Superman solo film series? Nah. They are better off Rebooting at this point like Reeves' The Batman and doing a standalone trilogy. The success of The Batman will probably prompt WB to go this way.

The best thing for Superman right now is a fresh approach; with a hopeful, optimistic protagonist, a threatening and intimidating Lex Luthor, and a feisty and funny Lois Lane. Needs a complete overhaul to resonate with general audiences.

For those interested the SUPERMAN Radio Show is on YOUTUBE.

When was it last year? In October as well?

Very happy about this. Fandome was such a much needed light in a dark, grim year. I had such a blast that day.

So for this definitely expecting:

Full length THE BATMAN trailer
Black Adam teaser trailer
First look at THE FLASH (and we better see Keaton and Affleck!)
Aquaman 2 news/updates
Shazam Fury of the Gods first look

Hopefully, we do get alot more trailers/clips this time around, because this has potenital be even more EPIC than last year with the amount of new footage we could get.

I'm definitely looking forward to anything we get for The Batman.

I LOVED fandome last year. So this is terrific news. Plus it’s right after my son’s birthday. So he will be ecstatic.

It really felt like an event, like we were participating in this “live” all day expo.

Really loved Fandome last year. Glad it’s not just gonna be a one-time thing. :up:

Fandome website

DC FanDome: Join Us Live

DC Fandome Streaming Event Returning Oct. 16 – Media Play News

Among the schedule for DC FanDome 2021:

• Warner Bros. Pictures will showcase six titles, with an exclusive trailer for The Batman, new content from DC League of Super-Pets, a first look at Black Adam, a sneak peek at The Flash, and behind-the-scenes looks at Aquaman and the Lost Kingdom and Shazam! Fury of the Gods.
  • Warner Bros. Television will offer a look at new seasons of “Batwoman,” “The Flash,” “Superman & Lois” and “Sweet Tooth”; a farewell tribute to “Supergirl” as it approaches its finale after six seasons; a celebration of 100 episodes of “DC’s Legends of Tomorrow”; a first look at forthcoming new drama “Naomi”; and a sneak peek at an upcoming episode of “DC’s Stargirl.”
  • Warner Bros. Games will feature new reveals from the highly anticipated Gotham Knights, developed by Warner Bros. Games Montréal, and Suicide Squad: Kill the Justice League, developed by Rocksteady Studios.
  • HBO Max will unveil an exclusive look at the upcoming series “Peacemaker” and limited event series “DMZ.” The streamer is also debuting more surprises and sneak peeks from new series as well as returning favorites such as “Titans” and “Doom Patrol.” All four series hail from Warner Bros. Television.
  • Warner Bros. Animation will feature a look at the upcoming limited series “Aquaman: King of Atlantis”; provide a sneak peek at season three of the adult animated comedy series “Harley Quinn” and share what’s in store for #HarIvy; deliver a very early look at the next animated chapter of the Dark Knight in the all-new upcoming series “Batman: Caped Crusader”; and give fans a preview of “Young Justice: Phantoms” (promoters have issued a spoiler warning).
  • Warner Bros Home Entertainment will preview two upcoming original DC Animated Films: a sneak peek at Superman and the rest of the Justice League in Injustice, an all-new animated movie inspired by the popular games and comic, as well as the premiere of the trailer for the all-new animated heist movie Catwoman: Hunted. Both movies are produced in association with Warner Bros. Animation.
  • DC publishing will showcase a number of upcoming comic books, including tie-ins to the 80th anniversary of Wonder Woman.

Last edited:
It was an excellent event in a way of 'combating' the situation of the world and glad it's continuing, loved last year, felt very authentic, even if on-line only.

Folks whatever got you down or if you’re going through something it’s ok because DC FanDome will be here to brighten up our spirits. So don’t worry be happy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kimcity
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"