DC Relaunching Everything? - Part 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Paul Cornell writing MM?

All I ****in' needed to know. :o

Eh, I like the gold gauntlets are pretty cook, but I've always loved the scales on the regular costume.
I was talking mostly about the gauntlets and beard. Yeah the scales are badass.

The changes aren't huge on Superman, but it's such a simple and iconic costume the smallest changes feel huge.

I don't think it looks good in either the pictures we've seen (JL & Superman) but that maybe down to the artists.

I also don't see the changes to the costume sticking for very long, they are all too busy to really intergrain.

If by "a dick" you mean Commander Wiliam T. Riker, I agree.

And the only reason the cartoon's suit isn't scaly is because it's a cartoon. You have any idea how long it'd take to animate a costume made of individual scales?

Paul Cornell writing MM?

All I ****in' needed to know. :o
Paul Cornell writing the Martian Manhunter as part of a team of ruthless murderers, though. I'll probably pick up a couple issues of that to see if Cornell plays J'onn as the conscience of Stormwatch or something, but the little blurb about it certainly makes it sound like J'onn is right there being morally bankrupt with the rest of Stormwatch...

I think the beard makes him a badass, so lets agree to disagree. :D

If by "a dick" you mean Commander Wiliam T. Riker, I agree.

And the only reason the cartoon's suit isn't scaly is because it's a cartoon. You have any idea how long it'd take to animate a costume made of individual scales?
This.

They should have put Captain Atom with Stormwatch and y'know played off the continuity.

Captain Atom hated the Authority based on his previous encounter with them, though. Thought they were a bunch of morally bankrupt jerks, which they totally are.

Well it's going to include the Beyond title(s) tomorrow, then on 11th we get the Superman titles.

I hope no one'll ***** about Beetle being armored too?
I think he looks very good.
BlueBeetle1.jpg

I hope no one'll ***** about Beetle being armored too?
Why would anyone b**** about that? His power is that the scarab covers him in alien armor. Pretty much the same armor that it always has, according to that cover image. :huh:

Fits with Arkham Asylum and Arkham City. I'm guessing that's what they were going for.

Well it's going to include the Beyond title(s) tomorrow, then on 11th we get the Superman titles.

Hmm, I'm not so sure. They already announced Batman Beyond and JLA Beyond. Based on that iFanboy list (which seemed accurate, far as I could tell), there were six reveals left. 4 for those where Super-titles (Superman, Action Comics, Supergirl and Superboy), leaving two. So, unless they were just really off, Blue Beetle and Suicide Squad should round that all off.

I think that's good news.

Reminds me though, whatever happened to John Rogers. He wrote a fantastic Jaime book and then I don't think I ever saw him do anything again.

I think he writes D&D over at IDW.

Harley, my baby, what have they done to you? WHAT HAVE THEY DONE?! WHYYYY?!

:( :( :(

Why would anyone b**** about that? His power is that the scarab covers him in alien armor. Pretty much the same armor that it always has, according to that cover image. :huh:

I was refering to everyone complaining about the addition of armor to many of the other characters...it was sarcasm.

So I guess we pretty much know Superman, Action, Superboy, and Supergirl are the last 4.

Hmm, I'm not so sure. They already announced Batman Beyond and JLA Beyond. Based on that iFanboy list (which seemed accurate, far as I could tell), there were six reveals left. 4 for those where Super-titles (Superman, Action Comics, Supergirl and Superboy), leaving two. So, unless they were just really off, Blue Beetle and Suicide Squad should round that all off.

Actually Batman Beyond hasn't been announced. Adam Beechen just confirmed it like Superboy was confirmed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"