Deathstroke

Yeah, making Hal a bit older makes sense, especially if they are going to introduce Kyle as a young protege. And (even though they sort of retconned this in Rebirth), in the 1990s, they portrayed Hal as being older, frequently drawing him with graying temples. Though later, in Rebirth, they explained this as happening due to him being infected with Parallax and it affected his appearance.

Veteran Hal is definitely the way to go for me, and Tom Cruise would be outstanding if they could get him. Or maybe Affleck can drag in his good body Matt Damon?

Having an older Hal not only fits in with some of the best Green Lantern stories, it also allows for a long term focus on Kyle, who would be a great addition given the ongoing efforts to increase diversity.

It might sound crazy, but I'd love to see Kevin Bacon as Deathstroke

Soldier who undergoes enhancements might remind too much of Captain America.

At 1st maybe but they are quite different.

Cap joined the army in ww2 and was tranformed into a super soldier to fight the in the war.

cap was frozen until modern day and you know the rest.

Slade joined and mastered everything thrown at him and fought through the Vietnam war and after he had earned his combat experience he was genetically modified. but he fell into a coma before waking and being superhuman.

Slades friend wintergreen was captured but the government wouldnt help, so he dressed up and pretended to be a merc so he could rescue wintergreen and well he made a name for himself as deathstroke by accident.

i may be wrong about somethings and if i'm missing something please correct me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"