The Amazing Spider-Man 2 Deleted Scenes

protocida

Avenger
Reaction score
I hear quite a bit was deleted from the movie.

Harry-Osborn-and-Peter-Parker.jpg

black_cat.jpg

Amazing-Spider-Man-Peter-Parker.jpg

Not to mention the differences between the rough cut and the final cut.

So, what exactly has been axed?

Still waiting for the director's cut of Amazing Spider-Man, let alone ASM2.

To be honest I though the cuts done were great. I'm glad they ditched Oscorp spying on Peter.

To be honest I though the cuts done were great. I'm glad they ditched Oscorp spying on Peter.

Writing themselves into a corner with that one (Oscorp knowing Peter is Spidey). Best left on the cutting room floor.

What I am not happy with is the Asian actor is killed by Lizard in the first movie and the scene was cut. I assumed the reason was because he (Asian guy) would be ASM2 but he is not, so what was the point of cutting the scene?

I really want to see all of the deleted harry osborn/goblin scenes.

So in the original cut Norman already knew who Spider-Man was?

The Norman popsicle was also removed from the mid credits scene of course

So in the original cut Norman already knew who Spider-Man was?
Apparently. Seems that, at one point, Harry was supposed to ask for Peter's blood already knowing he was Spider-Man.

Writing themselves into a corner with that one (Oscorp knowing Peter is Spidey). Best left on the cutting room floor.
I think so. Oscorp spying on Harry instead, because they didn't like who they viewed as a little brat being in charge.

I really wanted to see the confrontation with Goblin and Felicia. Maybe she revealed her awesomeness in that scene?

That first one is in the film, they just removed the creepy stalking from Oscorp.

Other things removed:
- Symbiote.
- "We have plans for you, Peter Parker."
- "Wake up, old friend."
- One scene from the Enemies Unite sizzle reel thing of Peter crying, at around 2:53.
- "What about Peter?" and "Not everyone gets a happy ending." from the trailers.

That's all I can remember.

Arrh the "we have plans for you, peter parker'' line was so interesting

"Do you have any idea what you really are?" That line was interesting too, it's too bad they cut that from the first one.

What annoyed me about the cuts in ASM1 is almost all of the cuts were better than what ended up in the movie.

You mean to tell me a lizard rat and a computer screen with Lizard's plan on loop was better than the conversation between Peter and Conners where Conners tells him he wants to make the world a better place and the Asian guy being eaten by Lizard. Seriously Sony?!

Ratha was from India.

So... I suppose he's technically Asian.

Something that bugs me is that this film/the trailers clearly supported the whole "Peter becoming Spider-Man was planned by Oscorp" storyline and yet both times they're getting rid of it in bad fashion.

I wan't a **** ton of deleted scenes.

Did they really support that?

I always got a "They know he's Spidey" vibe from that.

Anyway, Peter accidentally became Spider-Man but was the only person who could become him anyway so it's all good.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ohkeelay
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"