• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

"Desire of Power" (A Venom story)

Here's the final part to Desire of Power. :word:

Desire of Power
Part VII (climax)

Two worriors face down on the cold, hard, dusty ground. Both moving very slowly, but only their arms and legs.
Then, the unbelievable happens.

Venom: "...Wow....we can do that all day."

Venom very slowly rises to his feet. Spider-Man however, is on the ground, maskless.

Spidey: "AHHHH!!!! The pain...erhhhhh!"

Venom stands over Spidey. If somebody took a picture of how Venom and Spidey are now, there would be no words that can describe it. It actuallly looks like Venom has defeated Spider-Man.

Venom: "It's over, Parker! You lost. Now how does it feel to lose, Parker?"

Spidey starts to rise to his knees, costume ripped in all parts of the suit, blood coming out of his mouth with bruises all over his face.

Spidey: "It's not over Venom. It's time to end this!"

Peter notices how his mask is on the hround next to him. Venom must have been holding it on his way down. Spider-Man grabs his mask and puts it on.

Venom: "Indeed it does."

Venom lets out a big roar and they grapple, both countering eachothers kicks and punches. Spidey then lurs Venom towards a church.

Spidey: *I hope this works.*

Spidey shoots a web dodging Venom webs in mid air and thankfully gets a
kick in at Venom. Spidey lands in the bell tower of the church.

Spidey: *This is where it ended, where I got rid of it.*

Venom lands inside the bell tower.

Venom: "Ohhhh, good memories. This is our birth place!"

However, Spidey is hiding somewhere in the bell tower.

Venom: "Come out, come out where ever you are, Parker!"
Spidey's hiding under the bell tower. Then, Spidey jumps up into sight and out the window, but shoots two strands of webs at the bell. The weight of him falling pulls the bell back and then it slingshots him back up in the air and the bell starts banging really hard, making the Symbiote go crazy.

Venom: "N-no! NOOOOOO!"

Spidey watches and decides to jump onto Brock and punch him maultiple times in the face while the Symbiote is acting up. Then Spidey notices the Symbiote starting to lach onto his arm and then it starts crawl up further on Spidey's body.

Spidey: "No! It won't happen!"

Spideys' resistance causes the Symbiote to basically push him with the force of Venoms' punch against the wall. Brocks' knocked out and the Symbiote crawls away somewhere, some place.
Then, Spidey finally gets up, bruised, cut. It starts to storm out at night, lightning and thunder. Spidey grabs Brock and walks over ot the edge with him, then he shoots a web and swings away to the nearest hospital to get Eddie help. Spidey then leaves the hopital quickly before new people and security can get to him. We cut to seeing Spider-Man, standing ontop of the empire state building in a storm. Thinking...

Spidey: *All the battles I've had, all the people I've saved, the amount of responsibility I have is unlike anything I've experianced, but with great power there must also come great repsonsibility.*

Then Spidey dives off the empire state building, still hurting by his fights with Venom, but shoots a web and swings away.

The End.

Don't leave it on a cliffhanger!!!!! Nooooooooo

Very gd by the way

Update! I have some very good news. A sequel may very well be in the works, but it also may not. I'll keep you posted.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stevezorz
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"