Dexter - Part 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Idk how I feel about teaching this newfheg the code, seriously. I rather Dexter went up a real threatning serial killah! As for the ending, I wouldn't mind an ending where Dex survives, but obviously he has to live USA and hide in Australia or Siberia or somewhere lol. Definetly on another continent imo.

Whatevah happenz shiet's gonna hit the fan 4 sure, but what I'm worried about is that it's gonna be A LOT to deal with: Vogel, the teenage serial killer, Deb & Dex relationship, Hannah comes in the mix as well and she's only gonna complicate things even more, more-so I'm worried she's gonna be forced and rushed since she still hasn't made an appearence yet and perhaps it won't be next ep either, unless it will be the end of it! Whatever happens, I hope we're not gonna be disappointed with the grand finale!

Oh and yea Reek I know about the cannibal cult from the novels. Didn't they wear bull helmets like Speltzer did last year? I kept hoping we would get the Kashka Brotherhood at some point and they'd be cannibals or something.

i don't recall. I do know 'Double Dexter' was on the verge of being neck and neck with Book 2 (Dr. Danco book. forgot the title) until its god awful ending.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"