• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Did they make a boo boo tonight.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Morgoth

Sidekick
Reaction score
Chloe was shown in the Daily Planet but she told Clark they had something to take care of..."Here in Kansas." But she was in Metropolis.

Chloe was shown in the Daily Planet but she told Clark they had something to take care of..."Here in Kansas." But she was in Metropolis.
In SV (the show), Metropolis IS in Kansas. Three hours away (average drive time.)

Yea sadly Metropolis is in Kansas on smallville anyway.

What?! See, that's why I don't watch that show that much. :huh: :whatever: :wow: :csad:

In Smallville, Metropolis is depicted more like a large midwestern city like Chicago instead of an East Coast city like NYC.

in the grand scheme of things, it doesnt make much difference,

Yea Hulk is right, although the way the characters go back and fourth from smallville to metroplis takes away from clark eventually moveing thier as Superman. In the comics and movies, when Clark comes to Metropolis for the first time, it is a very iconic momemt. In smallville Clark goes to Metropolis everyday, it just takes away the granduer that the other versions Make Metropolis out to be.
Clarks already been to the daily Planet numerous times, and knows the inner workings almost to. Smallville kind of takes away that majestic feeling Clark[and us] is suppose to get when he moves to Metropolis for the first time. Instead when clark moves to metropolis as an adult, it will just be another day in Metropolis for him sadly.

Yea Hulk is right, although the way the characters go back and fourth from smallville to metroplis takes away from clark eventually moveing thier as Superman. In the comics and movies, when Clark comes to Metropolis for the first time, it is a very iconic momemt. In smallville Clark goes to Metropolis everyday, it just takes away the granduer that the other versions Make Metropolis out to be.
Clarks already been to the daily Planet numerous times, and knows the inner workings almost to. Smallville kind of takes away that majestic feeling Clark[and us] is suppose to get when he moves to Metropolis for the first time. Instead when clark moves to metropolis as an adult, it will just be another day in Metropolis for him sadly.
That's because most versions of the Superman story are about him as an adult, therefore most of the big, important, and interesting stuff happens to him after he moves to Metropolis and dons the cape. If the comics version of Superman had started in his teen years, you can bet they wouldn't have kept him out of any major cities for six years.

I don't watch the show much and didn't know they screwed up Metropolis like that on there. I know it's in its own continuity, but it's really scrambled.

I was just voicing some opinions I had on the show 'cause I hadn't watched it in awhile, and they said I was trolling. Really makes no sense. It's not like I was saying everyone who watches it suck or anything I was just giving my opinion, I thought that's what we do here, but the nazis said you can't.

I have seen some interesting moments on the show it's just kind of weird and messed up. I think it's gotten out of hand really.

I just glanced through all of the threads you made Morgoth.

I'm so glad you know what is best for the show, and how everyone seems to hate it...oh wait, you're talking in a forum full of people who love the show, even some who read the comics, and don't mind the continuity shifts.

Go bother another forum.:whatever:

I don't watch the show much and didn't know they screwed up Metropolis like that on there. I know it's in its own continuity, but it's really scrambled.

If you know its in its own continuity, than how can the have screwed and scrambled up where Metropolis? Arent you contradicting yourself?

thats another booboo, they havent screwed anything up. theyre doing their own thing.

round and round the mulberry bush the monkey chased the weasel

thats another booboo, they havent screwed anything up. theyre doing their own thing.

round and round the mulberry bush the monkey chased the weasel

merry_go.jpg

hey boo boo I'm smarter than the average bear

To all of you who were on last night and saw a bunch of threads by me, it wasn't me, my friend was over and I went to go get a pizza and left my screen up, well the jerk thought it would be funny to start rambling about Smallville under my name, sorry about that.

That stinks, then I'm sorry I yelled at you about your ranting.:csad: :woot:

To all of you who were on last night and saw a bunch of threads by me, it wasn't me, my friend was over and I went to go get a pizza and left my screen up, well the jerk thought it would be funny to start rambling about Smallville under my name, sorry about that.

Beat him up. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"