Clark / Chloe kiss screenies?

Brainiac 8 said:
Welcome to the hype, but your in the wrong place. You meant to go to WWW.KRYPTONSITE.COM, next time you might want to ask for directions first.;)

Hulk, have at it!:up:

That went way over my head, I thought this was Smallville forum. :p

This is a Smallville site and most people here see Smallville for what it is instead of reading things into the show that were never meant to be there in the first place. Most people here believe that Chloe is actually meant to be Chloe and Lois is actually meant to be Lois.

In other words, most people here aren't as enamored with the Chlois theory as the people at Chloesite (er...I mean Ksite).

Pixiedust said:
This is a Smallville site and most people here see Smallville for what it is instead of reading things into the show that were never meant to be there in the first place. Most people here believe that Chloe is actually meant to be Chloe and Lois is actually meant to be Lois.

In other words, most people here aren't as enamored with the Chlois theory as the people at Chloesite (er...I mean Ksite).

orly_japanese.jpg

Destined Lovers locking lips. aaahhh, tis a shame he'll end up with lois and possibly a son he never knew about for several years...

chloekiss1kh.gif

bulok said:
That went way over my head, I thought this was Smallville forum. :p

I was joking with you, K-Site is where the majority of the Chloe/Lois theorists reside. They have a huge thread on it.

Here though, most of us see it as pure bolarcky, don't discuss it too much.

I was serious when I welcomed you though.:up: :)

Superfreak said:
just thought that sentence sounded funny

Well I took into account that she may still kiss him when he's dead. That's why it may have sounded funny... I don't know if girls like chloe like to kiss dead people so I covered my bases there pretty well, I think.

The Incredible Hulk said:
Chloe = necrophylliac :eek:

I'd believe that more than Chloe= Lois. Besides she always has been interested in the weird.

Sorry. Couldn't resist. *going back to work now*

Pixiedust said:

That's it in a nutshell. Seriously, if Lois had never been brought onto the show, the theory that Chloe might actually *become* Lois in the future held a LOT of water. There were SOOOOOO many hints that the writers were going in that direction, not only was I one of the believers, I *really* wanted it to happen.

But hello? LOL Lois Lane exists. She's ON the show. She has "dreams of guys in red capes." She's enamored by "men who want to save the world," but also has a soft spot for "geeks with glasses." She's slightly older than Clark, and totally disses him. She does however find him "honorable" and thinks she'd be "lucky to find somebody like him" someday. She's got a sister named Lucy and an army general for a father. She gleefully shows up every time Clark is bemoaning Lana - "I can't imagine loving anybody else," etc. etc., and manages to say something to yank him out of his funk. She's acerbic and to the point. My word, could the writers be any more obvious?

Chloe Sullivan on the other hand is Lois Lane's cousin and Clark's best friend. She was his first kiss, and inspired him to pursue a career in journalism. Her father is an ex Luthorcorp employee, and her mother was institutionalized. She's smart and snarky, and very loyal to Clark. Besides Martha, she is the only person Clark can discuss his secret with now.

Would I love to see something happen between Clark and Chloe? Faaaak yeah LOL! I'll take *any* healthy relationship they want to throw at Clark. But Lois Lane - Durance's Lois Lane - is who Clark will eventually end up with. That part's a no brainer. Given the choice, I'd rather see Clark's eyes start to wonder in Lois' direction, but if that's not in the cards yet due to whatever monkey wrenches that might be singing from afar, I'll take a short diversion in the Chloe direction any day. If those two want to romp in the hay, I'm all for it. Bring it on babe. :D :up:

PS I put the Chlois just for fun since I know some of the Clana fans get riled up about it (i know they do in the WB forums hehe). Don't get me wrong in the comic books I have always loved Lana (hate Lois), and was excited about the Clark/Lana premise early on, but Chloe, well I fell in love with her in the first season. She was adorable and much more attractive personality wise than Lana. As Pat pointed out, there were alot of hints in the beginning that she may end up being Lois but then they introduced Erica.

I still think since Smallville is way off on the Superman mythos, they might as well go with Chloe since she is absolutely fantastic. Though Lois right now is definitely tickling my fancy.

AgentPat said:
Would I love to see something happen between Clark and Chloe? Faaaak yeah LOL! I'll take *any* healthy relationship they want to throw at Clark. But Lois Lane - Durance's Lois Lane - is who Clark will eventually end up with. That part's a no brainer. Given the choice, I'd rather see Clark's eyes start to wonder in Lois' direction, but if that's not in the cards yet due to whatever monkey wrenches that might be singing from afar, I'll take a short diversion in the Chloe direction any day. If those two want to romp in the hay, I'm all for it. Bring it on babe. :D :up:

I would have agreed with you about seeing something between Clark and Chloe before they brought Lois on, probably even been cheering for the kiss if Lois wasn't around. I think Clark and Chloe would have made a far better couple than Clark and Lana (simply because I like Chloe much better?)

But since Lois is here and she is Chloe's cousin, I think it muddies the water so much more for a later relationship for Lois and Clark to be believeable, even if it's one we never see on screen. One thing that isn't arguable about Lois is how much she loves her cousin and if they do Chlark and it ends badly (and I don't trust tptb to make it end any other way), how could it be believed that Lois falls for the guy who broke her beloved cousin's heart?

We already have to deal with Smallville canon that Lana is the one true everlasting never ending love of Clark's life (which I think diminishes the future importance that Lois will have for him) and Chlark has its own baggage that it hangs on Lois. It's just unfair to the woman who is supposed to be his soul mate.

I'm not against Clark having a romantic relationship that isn't Clois on the show. He should have had his heart broken a few times before he figures out that Lois is the one. (Not that I'm opposed to Clois on Smallville though. Love Tom and Erica together. But I'm perfectly happy when they show them as friends like the end of Oracle.)

But I just feel that Lana has had much more importance than she should have ever had to Clark and a relationship with Chloe would just give the Chlosiers/Chlarkers one more reason to bash EDLois once Chlark ends which it would have to do.

So I'm firmly hoping for no Chlark next season.

i heard a rumor, that with clark trapped in the phantom zone, jor-el mutates chloe into his exact replica, and uses the kryptonm crystals to give her a whole new memory and powers. so it turns out, chloe= superman.

crazy huh?

bulok said:
Does anyone have that? I about fell of my couch cheering that night when they did it and to anyone who says Clark did nothing, he sure reciprocated!

I have fallen in love with the Chloe character from the beginning and I think she is definitely how Lois should be played.

In season 3 in Delete episode I think, she wrote an article for the Daily Planet and she signed herself as "Lois Lane" saying "she wouldn't mind"

Anyways, my point is, I think this Lois Lane may end up croaking, and Chloe out of respect or to honor her cousin may take up the pen name, Lois Lane.

I always thought this was what would happen since early on in the series Chloe kept alluding to a cousin who worked in the Daily Planet, but somehow that seemed to have been brushed aside with the introduction fo the rebellious Lois. Anyways. Go Chloe!!!!! :up:

OH FOR GOODNESS SAKE, just because Chloe & clark have a goodbye kiss{incase they never see each other again , you bloody Chlois think Chloe will become Lois.} well your wrong CHLOE WILL NEVER BE LOIS LANE.

Even the damn producers have said in many interview Chloe will not become Lois Lane.

Even AM said that Chloe won't become Lois Lane .

OH FOR THE LOVE OF PETE SAKE , What is it going to take for you people to get it thought your brains that Chloe will not become Lois & end up with Clark in the future.

Kal-El 8 said:
OH FOR GOODNESS SAKE, just because Chloe & clark have a goodbye kiss{incase they never see each other again , you bloody Chlois think Chloe will become Lois.} well your wrong CHLOE WILL NEVER BE LOIS LANE.

Rare as the occasion is, I actually agree with you. ;) Smallville's Lois Lane encompasses everything that I know and have seen about THE Lois Lane.

She will be who we know her to be by the end of Smallville.

ps. I have to think that Bulok may have been joking around a bit.

avidreader said:
Rare as the occasion is, I actually agree with you. ;) Smallville's Lois Lane encompasses everything that I know and have seen about THE Lois Lane.

She will be who we know her to be by the end of Smallville.

ps. I have to think that Bulok may have been joking around a bit.

Wow , now their's a shocker Avidreader agreeing with me. You right this is a RARE occasion. I have to savor this moment. For I know their won't be many to come.

YES she will . And Clark will be the MAN he's DESTINED to become . as will Lex . :supes:

bulok said:
Lana Lang however died a horrible death after being impregnated by Pete Ross and spawning hellboy little Clarkie.
After announcing the name of her son, Lana was repeatedly hineyrumpusaulted by the back of Lois' hand causing a head trauma.

Chloe Forever!!

aaawwwww.. :)

so nice that they let you guys at Belle Reve have internet access now.. :up:

Am I the only one who wanted Chloe to jump Clark and ride him like a ho? :o

Asr said:
Am I the only one who wanted Chloe to jump Clark and ride him like a ho? :o
no, but you're probably the only one who quotes muscles in his sig..

BaK said:
no, but you're probably the only one who quotes muscles in his sig..
LMFAO!!!

This place just gets better and better. :D :up:

BaK said:
aaawwwww.. :)

so nice that they let you guys at Belle Reve have internet access now.. :up:

yeah cept this skinny bimbo on the next cel keeps sayin she wants to eat me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"