• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

Discussion: Media, The Press, Journalism, Cable News, Media Bias, and Other Media Issues

15ycg5.gif

Rush would gleefully read out the names of people who had died from AIDS, he used Robin Williams’ death as an example of how leftists are weak willed, his comment about what the only good abortion is so awful I don’t want to say it here.

Limbaugh was horrible if you weren’t his reflection as a straight white male supremacist and you can draw a line from him to Gingrich and Fox News. He pushed a false version of reality to his cult called dittoheads drawing on the long tradition of false conspiracy theories and paranoia like the John Birch Society or the Know-Nothings of the 19th century to other white supremacist traditions and patriarchical chauvinism.

He was one of the most destructive media figures of the past 40 years.

Last edited:
Rush would gleefully read out the names of people who had died from AIDS, he used Robin Williams’ death as an example of how leftists are weak willed, his comment about what the only good abortion is so awful I don’t want to say it here.

I don't suppose it was a retroactive one for himself???

Rush Limbaugh, the radio host saying so many awful things his own ears gave up listening what he had to say.

Would someone just build Bill Maher’s Solar shed so I don’t have to listen to him whine about it anymore?

Users who are viewing this thread

• Back
    monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"