Discussion: The Supreme Court II

It's frustrating beyond belief though I suppose they think the same way about us.
I can't remember the last time a left leaning politician did anything remotely as awful as Republicans and got away with it, even within their own party.

Bill Clinton. Ted Kennedy. Bob Menendez.

Oh, I hope this actually works. He's horrible!
It won't. Thomas is actually guilty of something shady but Hunter Biden's laptop is more important and has absolutely no bearing on President Biden but Republicans are going to Republican.

Has a judge ever been impeached ?

Supreme Court? No, but there's always a first time.

Man, it is fun watching a bunch of rich *******s trying to defend collecting Nazi memorabilia.

Man, it is fun watching a bunch of rich *******s trying to defend collecting Nazi memorabilia.
Well..... not all collectors are anti-Jewish bigots. Some are genuine History buffs and whatnot. I wouldn't be so quick to condemn outright.

The right defends Nazi collections like they defend Confederate ones and monuments.

It's just my opinion but the only place a collection of Nazi, Confederate or other such items should be is a museum with the full context associated with them prominently displayed.

It's just my opinion but the only place a collection of Nazi, Confederate or other such items should be is a museum with the full context associated with them prominently displayed.
I feel the same way, really. :(

Could be worse but would have been better had they let the FDA stay in charge of it instead of as the right wingers love to say, "stay in their lane."

Could be worse but would have been better had they let the FDA stay in charge of it instead of as the right wingers love to say, "stay in their lane."
If the FDA approved it that should be the end of it, not this crap 20 years later.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"