Disney in talks to buy Fox: X-Men Homecoming?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Personally, I'm a general film fan and a fan of the X-Men film/TV series as-is, just not the comics. I can understand your position; I just don't share it. For example, I'm a fan of Jackman's Wolverine. I don't want Wolverine to be a short a*****e in yellow spandex. Aside from not being the Wolverine I know, that just doesn't sound too appealing to me, and the limited experience I've had with comic book Wolverine has done nothing to change my mind. People complain about too much focus on Mystique in the movies, but Mystique is one of my favorite characters. I don't care that she's not "supposed" to be one of the main ones.

And, yeah, I don't have any desire to see them turned into a standard MCU film, not just because I like them the way they are, not just because I doubt the MCU would handle the content right, but because the more superhero films that are enveloped by the MCU model, the more samey the genre's going to get.
Yeah, that's what I was getting at. I expected there to be people with your views in your position and I respect that. :up:

24175385_219324381942427_5773243486790746112_n.jpg

Disney will end up buying Fox because The Simpsons already predicted this happening years ago!

Oh damn! :funny:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"