Do You Wanna Feel Old? Thread

Lily Adler

#forthecontent! 📹 (she/her)
Staff member
Reaction score
Twilight Princess will be 20 years old in 2 years.

Usher's Yeah is 20 years old.

If That's So Raven were a person it could legally smoke and drink alcohol in the US.

18 and a half years since batman begins came out, i saw that sucker three times in its first 24hrs of release, that just feels like ten years ago or so, i guess i must be getting old as i have nothing funny to say on the matter.

yeah, i saw pulp fiction at the cinema round the corner from my art school, which i had just started in 94, i feel a bit old now.
never saw gump at the cinema but i enjoyed it a lot on video.

also played my first gig with a band 30 years ago in 94, i wanted to get into art school and play a live gig while i was still a teenager and made it by the skin on my teeth at the age of 19.

Superman: The Movie was 23 years old when Smallville premiered.

Just how old is Smallville this year, you might ask? 23 years old.
also, the 16 yr gap between return of the jedi and the phantom menace seemed like a lifetime at the time, i gave away all my star wars comics as i thought star wars was over and id never read them again without feeling depressed.
and now its been almost 25yrs since the phantom menace, the gap between rotj and pm still seems longer.

I hate this thread with the heat of a thousand suns.

If Hannah Montana were a person, it would be getting ready for college now.

I was actually just thinking earlier today while in the Pirates of the Caribbean thread how insane it is that this movie is almost 18 years old and Davy Jones still looks better than most current CGI characters in movies.

c2aadf5749c5cbc9a079c421a2a88c201003812d.gif

I cant believe ive been in the same job and situation for 15 and a half years, im surprised im still sane at all, cant complain though, im still alive, barely.

I saw the very first Star Wars movie in the theater when it first came out. I saw the Christopher Reeves first Superman movie at the drive in when that first came out, too. I remember tv before cable AND before HBO. Squeekness is VERY old. :(

It's been 21, almost 22 years since the first Spider-Man movie came out (which was around the time this very website was created, correct?)

Also, the first X-Men movie is almost 24 years old.

Last edited:
I saw the very first Star Wars movie in the theater when it first came out. I saw the Christopher Reeves first Superman movie at the drive in when that first came out, too. I remember tv before cable AND before HBO. Squeekness is VERY old. :(
Same here, those were two really big cinema events. Also, back then we only had two TV-channels in my country. Cable came around mid-eighties.

It's been 21, almost 22 years since the first Spider-Man movie came out (which was around the time this very website was created, correct?)

Also, the first X-Men movie is almost 24 years old.
Not so fast my friend!

It has been almost 47 years since the first Spider-Man movie came out, which I used to watch whenever it came on tv:

1707506635113.png

This song is now 25 years old and will most likely finish college and start its career soon.

This movie is going through its career and possible mid-life crisis.

I had a strange epiphany the other day, with the passing of Carl Weathers. I realized that I am older now than he was when he played Chubbs in Happy Gilmore.

Life comes at you fast man. The other day too I realized I'm going to be 34 next month. The warring sides of myself was like:

tumblr_43f3426e1faa5b97f8b4d268cc9fbf68_347a6eaa_540.gif

But I still have my looks so there's that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
paulsantiagoolg
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"