• We experienced a brief downtime due to a Xenforo server configuration update. This was an attempt to limit bot traffic. They have rolled back and the site is now operating normally. Apologies for the inconvinience.

Do You Wanna Feel Old? Thread

This song is going to be 15 years old soon:

I don't have the clip off hand... but, was listening to a Pod cast, interviewing Mark Paul Gosselaar {aka Zack Morris} where he mentioned he is current "10 years older then, the actor who played Mr Belding {Dennis Haskins} was when he first starting play the character" who was only in his mid 30's when he first got he role

growing up watching the show I always assumed he was much older then that (and probably was by the time he stopped playing the character) which you gotta figure between the original show and "the new class" spin off he probably played the character for over 10 years

so, really he's basically the same age as he was even his later appearance as the character

I don't have the clip off hand... but, was listening to a Pod cast, interviewing Mark Paul Gosselaar {aka Zack Morris} where he mentioned he is current "10 years older then, the actor who played Mr Belding {Dennis Haskins} was when he first starting play the character" who was only in his mid 30's when he first got he role

growing up watching the show I always assumed he was much older then that (and probably was by the time he stopped playing the character) which you gotta figure between the original show and "the new class" spin off he probably played the character for over 10 years

so, really he's basically the same age as he was even his later appearance as the character
Would have been hilarious if Zack became a principal in that sequoot.

Scooby and the Gang have been on television for 55 years... Ten years away from retirement age.

The iPhone 6 is now 10 years old.

pir%C3%B3mano-meme.gif

Now I wonder about this girl. 🤔

I've seen this woman claim it, but, can't confirm it1708724442191.png 1708724645669.png

Last edited:
This show is three years away from being 30 years old:

p184321_b_v13_bp.jpg

When Armageddon first came out I saw it in the theater. Watched it the other day and noted how in the beginning meteorites crashed into the Twin Towers, so obviously before 9/11. Feels like I first watched it yesterday. :(

My family were huge SVU fans and my earliest memories were watching reruns on USA and NBC. Now it's 25 years old.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
EliSan
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"