Do You Wanna Feel Old? Thread

This show will be 25 in two more years:

I never watched either of those. :(
Another 2 to add to the list. :o

House gets repetitive forcing some changes later and LOST well the mystery drags a bit.

My oldest son figured out how to use our vcr when he was a baby. We had to keep our non-preschooler films on the upper shelf because I came in and found him watching Tombstone at 2 years old. He told me he “wanted to watch a horsey movie.”

That was nearly 16 years ago!

This movie came out 26 years ago:

View attachment 81636

i've been wanting to rewatch that movie. it has been on my mind lately.

lowkey the cast is stacked but back then there were hardly any big names. they were mostly up and comers.
also, the soundtrack is better than it gets credit for

Another 2 to add to the list. :o

House gets repetitive forcing some changes later and LOST well the mystery drags a bit.

I didn't really start watching House until it was already I think 4 or 5 seasons in, I'd seen a few episodes here or there & liked it but never really got into it.

Had I been watching from the outset, I very well might not have even made it to season 4 or 5 as the format for every episode was relatively the same, particularly those first few seasons.

The show was great though overall, they do start to tell more of an overall story better as the seasons progress & the medical mystery aspect of each episode takes more of a second priority. One of my favourite TV shows of all time.

Anybody remember St. Elsewhere? I'd love to watch that again. So many good stars came from that -- Denzel Washington, Howie Mandell....

Anybody remember St. Elsewhere? I'd love to watch that again. So many good stars came from that -- Denzel Washington, Howie Mandell....
I remember the ending and that it took place in the same universe as Cheers for some reason.

I remember the ending and that it took place in the same universe as Cheers for some reason.
Just looked it up -- it's on Hulu! Gonna have to add it to my pile of shows I'm watching. :D

This doesn’t really apply to anyone but me but it’s been ten years since I graduated graduate school, was laid off from my first real job and met my first wife. 2014 was a busy year.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kimcity
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"