Do You Wanna Feel Old? Thread

The PS4 is older than the current Year 7s/6th Graders.

I read what's a Millennial's equivalent response to a Boomer's "I walked 10 miles in the snow uphill both ways to school" and it was, I remember when Youtube only had 50 videos on it.

I read what's a Millennial's equivalent response to a Boomer's "I walked 10 miles in the snow uphill both ways to school" and it was, I remember when Youtube only had 50 videos on it.
I remember when a smartphone had a full keyboard to actually be considered a smartphone.

I remember posting on SHH from my Blackberry 🤫
I wanted a Key2 before rumors came out that TCL wouldn't renew their license with BlackBerry. Got an S10 instead. Still kinda regret it now since they're collector items. 😅

I wanted a Key2 before rumors came out that TCL wouldn't renew their license with BlackBerry. Got an S10 instead. Still kinda regret it now since they're collector items. 😅
Wish I'd kept the damn thing then! 😅

It's wild thinking I got a Blackberry because at the time, it was the best way I could bring SHH to work with me and sneaky post when it wasn't busy and no one was looking 😂

Lol, I remember when it didn't exist at all! :wow: :p

Lol, I remember when it didn't exist at all! :wow: :p
I remember being in college and a buddy of mine told me that in the computer lab they had this thing called the internet and you could pull up the transcript of the opening voiceover for the A-Team.

When I was in High School I began to hear talk of this mysterious thing called Home Box Office (HBO) where you could watch whole movies on your TV at home with no commercials.(!) Amazing! :p

emac-03.jpg

We had these in our school computer labs in elementary school and now they're 21 years old!

My wife and I were talking about what we would want if money weren’t an issue. And at the top of my list were surgeries to correct old injuries.

You guys were student athletes and stuff right?

My wife and I were talking about what we would want if money weren’t an issue. And at the top of my list were surgeries to correct old injuries.
Lol, I'd love to have a full time masseuse for all my aches and pains. :p And a housekeeper.

You guys were student athletes and stuff right?
We both lettered varsity in two sports in high school. (I actually made a third team but didn’t finish the season. I was too immature.) I didn’t play in college.
She signed to play college soccer but had a neck injury that ended her soccer career.

My meniscus is pretty chewed up as well as my rotator cuff. I’d love to get those cleaned up. Right now, with my meniscus I cannot jump at all.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"