Sequels Enchantress casting thread

zeptron

Superhero
Reaction score
Who do you think would make a good Enchantress?

Sadly, Enchantress won't be in the Thor film, as far as I know. Perhaps she'll show up in a sequel, though?

I don't care if I get flamed for this, but Sienna Miller would be the perfect Amora IMO

egpgtv.jpg

I don't care if I get flamed for this, but Sienna Miller would be the perfect Amora IMO

egpgtv.jpg

No flaming here. :cwink:

Trica Helfer

tricia-helfer-battlestar-galactica12.jpg

2e4xlbq.gif

P.S. I'm more of a Katee Sachkoff fan, but I'm probably in the minority.

It's hard casting someone who is supposed to be the most beautiful woman EVER.

I used to pick Sienna Miller for Enchantress (because of young British and with the right make up looks hot), but once I found out she's kind of a little demented I didn't want her anymore. Well if Branagh can straighten her out in the one movie deal, I'm okay with it.

Helfer (born 1974) will look aged compared to Thor (rumored to be 25-30 years old). I'm kind of thinking Thor will look older or the same age as Sif & Enchantress. So my pick is an unknown blond British actress from TV or obscure movie. A young one preferred.

I think the ideal Enchantress would be Megan Fox with blonde hair. There's something incredibly evil about Megan Fox to me.

But, barring her, I'd say Kristanna Loken could do a great job as the Enchantress.

So, shall I go ahead and count that as a vote for Fox for the Enchantress from you, then? ;)

Hmm the chick from Amazing Grace. Unsure about that one. I'm thinking Enchantress needs to be Grace Kelly beautiful. Forget Megan Fox. I'm not even a fan of the girl anyway. The way Michael Bay has got her ****ting around the place on Transformers it's totally unnecessary.

Tricia Helfer ain't a bad choice. But I'm thinking they'll likely go for somebody younger now that Thor and Loki have been cast.

I'd say the Enchantress is far closer to the "****" side of the spectrum than the "Grace Kelly" side.

Amber Heard. Young, curvier than Tricia Helfer, and ****ty enough.

82584_Amber_Heard-1.jpg

Hmm, green dress. Does that look familiar?

But Branagh might have the cheaper Commonwealth version.

Estella Warren meets the physical requirements - tall, blonde, blue-green eyes, beautiful - but not sure if she'd have the acting chops to pull it off.

Angelina Jolie was very good in Beowulf as the Grendel's mother, she reminded me of Amora.

January Jones. She's jaw droppingly hot, plus she's a really great actress (see Mad Men). Can she do evil & seductive? Can she do the Shakespeare-esque dialouge? Kenneth should at least give her consideration.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"