Comics Essence of OMD... with an actual POLL!

USMC

Avenger
Reaction score
BWAHAHAHA!

Vote now!:cmad:

(I made the chioce between your life partner and your mother, since I agree that Aunt May is more Peter's mother than Aunt or grandmother...)

Peter probably won't mean to end MJ and his marriage intentionally man...

No, nor would my 80 year old, frail mother ever want me to do such a thing.

But who knows? Maybe Aunt May does want Peter to do such a thing! :D

But who knows? Maybe Aunt May does want Peter to do such a thing! :D

Nah. She already appeared to him in the seance and told him to let her go.

What is the point to this poll it's dumb? :dry:

I was actually about to say the same thing. This is about as loosely related to Spider-Man as you can get. We're not even sure if that's how OMD is going to end.

Look at Joey Q's statements, the cover for the fourth installmentg and put 2 and 2 together.

THIS IS HOW OMD ENDS.

Look at Joey Q's statements, the cover for the fourth installmentg and put 2 and 2 together.

THIS IS HOW OMD ENDS.
Or

Peter goes back in time with the help of his allies to stop the assasin and save Aunt May also stopping the whole Civil War unmasking as well wiping Peter's identity out of everyone's minds including MJ's. But Aunt May still lives...

Making it not inttentional...

:o

This choice can't be funny on a comic-book message board!

You're asking a group of guys to theoretically give up the only relationship they've known (MOMMY!) for one that they've only imagined (*USSY!)

Now, look at the angst you've caused!

I know i'd have to grow up. Think about my future.

The point seems to be that they want another poll that says "Look, Joe Quesada is ruining Spider-Man more". I guess that who "Should Quesada be fired" poll didn't quite get the point across, huh? :oldrazz:

I can make another one of those... :p

The point seems to be that they want another poll that says "Look, Joe Quesada is ruining Spider-Man more". I guess that who "Should Quesada be fired" poll didn't quite get the point across, huh? :oldrazz:

Well, at least you stopped by ANOTHER thread to point it out, huh? Same ol' SIAT.

I voted "NO". Peter should want to ave Aunt May, but saving your Aunt at the cost of your marriage just sounds wrong. Your wife is supposed to be who you look out for. No parent would want their child to give up their own happiness for them. Period.

This very same scenario is used to explain cultural differences between the US and Japan, surprisingly. Well, not Spider-Man, but a guy in a sinking boat with a liferaft that only seats 2 people and one has to be him so he can row... the other has to be either his Mom or wife, and he has to choose. Businessmen are given this challenge so they can better undertand the differences in values.

Overwhelmingly, Americans chose their wives, thinking that their Moms had lived their lives and they still want to share theirs with their wives. Japanese men, however, overwhelmingly chose their mothers, because they felt that they could always get another wife but never another mother.

Maybe JQ lived in Japan for a long time? :huh: :oldrazz: :cwink:

This very same scenario is used to explain cultural differences between the US and Japan, surprisingly. Well, not Spider-Man, but a guy in a sinking boat with a liferaft that only seats 2 people and one has to be him so he can row... the other has to be either his Mom or wife, and he has to choose. Businessmen are given this challenge so they can better undertand the differences in values.

Overwhelmingly, Americans chose their wives, thinking that their Moms had lived their lives and they still want to share theirs with their wives. Japanese men, however, overwhelmingly chose their mothers, because they felt that they could always get another wife but never another mother.

Maybe JQ lived in Japan for a long time? :huh: :oldrazz: :cwink:

Hey that was pretty interesting- thanx for sharing.
If I were in a situation such as this thread poses- there is only one answer for me.

Just like at the end of Spider-Man /2002 (for me the only Spider-man film I really feel) when Green Goblin drops both cable cars simultaneously and says- ‘NOW CHOOSE!’- I’d go all out to save both parties, no plan B. Damn that bit Rules. :spidey:

saveboth.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ohkeelay
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"