• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Comics Even If I Die....I Die ASM 149 question

S

srm1

I recently started to read ASM comics. I've read ASM 1-149 and I got a question regarding Gwen Stacy's clone. The comic ends with Peter and Mary Jane getting back together but before that happens Peter and Gwen are at the cemetery. Gwen tells Peter to turn his head and look away and to to not look back. Is this the end of Gwen Stacy in The Amazing Spider-man?

What are you talking about Gwen clone never existed? Neither did Norman and Gwen babies?

lame.jpg

NO! NO! Get out of my HEAD!!!:cmad: :cmad: :cmad: This NEVER HAPPENED! NEVER! :cmad: :cmad: :cmad:

I recently started to read ASM comics. I've read ASM 1-149 and I got a question regarding Gwen Stacy's clone. The comic ends with Peter and Mary Jane getting back together but before that happens Peter and Gwen are at the cemetery. Gwen tells Peter to turn his head and look away and to to not look back. Is this the end of Gwen Stacy in The Amazing Spider-man?

That was her clone. She came back a few times, most notably during the Clone Saga.

What are you talking about Gwen clone never existed?

The Jackal's assistant created Gwen and Peter's clones accidentally because Professor Warren gave him their DNA samples and told them it was rat DNA. Gwen's clone met Peter in ASM 144 and she left Peter in ASM 149. Go read the comics from ASM 144-149 and then tell me her clone never existed.

Here's a list of the Amazing Spider-Man Comic list. Look at 144-149 and then tell me her clone never existed.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_The_Amazing_Spider-Man_comics

The Jackal's assistant created Gwen and Peter's clones accidentally because Professor Warren gave him their DNA samples and told them it was rat DNA. Gwen's clone met Peter in ASM 144 and she left Peter in ASM 149. Go read the comics from ASM 144-149 and then tell me her clone never existed.

Here's a list of the Amazing Spider-Man Comic list. Look at 144-149 and then tell me her clone never existed.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_The_Amazing_Spider-Man_comics
:dry: :dry: :dry:

You suck at these things....

Gerry Conway tried to redeem things many years later (1988) in Spectacular Spider-Man Annual #8, which was the return of the Gwen Clone and it was revealed that she was a fraud all along. The cloning had more to do with the High Evolutionary as opposed to Proffesor Warren.

That is, until the Clone Saga of the 90's came along...

SpectacularSpider-ManAnnual08_small.jpg

I think Normans regular "I'm having sex with a teenager" face is more creepy than the Goblin mask...

Halifax Nova Scotia eh?.....my old stomping grounds

Thankfully it hasn't been acknowledged ever again. Just like the second Clone Saga.

What are you talking about Gwen clone never existed? Neither did Norman and Gwen babies?

lame.jpg

NO! NO! Get out of my HEAD!!!:cmad: :cmad: :cmad: This NEVER HAPPENED! NEVER! :cmad: :cmad: :cmad:

I stopped reading spidey after the gamma powered zombie arc, and I had heard about the Gwen/Norman thing. But to see this page makes me sick to my stomach.

:dry: :dry: :dry:

You suck at these things....

Such at what things? Sorry, I don't quite get where you're getting at. Unless you were being sarcastic with the first comment. Online sarcasm is sometimes tough to pick up.

And sorry to the other posters on this board for bringing up bad memories.

Why Osborn looks like Sandman...or is Sandman look like Osborn? :D

Thankfully it hasn't been acknowledged ever again. Just like the second Clone Saga.

Except that never made sense. I mean, his daughter is kidnapped/killed, his brother figure is killed, this is the arc where GG returns, and it's never referenced again?! Boo to you, marvel. Boo to you.:o

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stevezorz
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"