• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Comics Even If I Die....I Die ASM 149 question

Except that never made sense. I mean, his daughter is kidnapped/killed, his brother figure is killed, this is the arc where GG returns, and it's never referenced again?! Boo to you, marvel. Boo to you.:o

"Norman Osborn as the Green Goblin" returned many times since Baby May was taken and Sins Past, most notably in Peter Parker: Spider-Man #142-145 (A Death in the Family), and MK Spider-Man #1 -12...

:huh: :huh: :huh:

TMOB- you count PP:SM as a continuous run of comics rather than two distinct volumes? ...
For me 'A Death in the Family' is PP:SM Vol2 #44-47.

TMOB- you count PP:SM as a continuous run of comics rather than two distinct volumes? ...
For me 'A Death in the Family' is PP:SM Vol2 #44-47.

Yes I do... just like ASM #1 to 58 vol.2 doesn't exist for me.... it's all one run.

:yay:

With ASM- I'd refer to Vol2 in terms of Vol1 numbers as well if I knew what they worked out as, since they went back to the original numbering (dumbasses).
With PP:SM however, I like to refer to two separate volumes.
Mainly because they are in different boxes, heh.

All this Sins Past talk reminds me, isn't Gabriel still out there somewhere? Maybe he'll link up with Norman Osborn soon.... Now THAT would be something.

Do you know what really sucks about this thread? We have to go through that damn Sins Past page five times.

How much pain do you people think my soul can take?:csad:

Do you know what really sucks about this thread? We have to go through that damn Sins Past page five times.

How much pain do you people think my soul can take?:csad:

Can everyone PLEASE take note of this before posting it again.

Yes, I believe SUPERHEROHYPE owes me money for the PTSD treatment that I now require after having to repeatedly scroll through Gwen Stacy writhing in ecstacy UNDER Norman Friggin' Osborn! Jeeez!

Whoever writes next, begin with a visceral knife attack on JMS in the shower where it is revealed that the last several years of Amazing have been his dying hallucination. PLEASE!

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stevezorz
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"