• We experienced a brief downtime due to a Xenforo server configuration update. This was an attempt to limit bot traffic. They have rolled back and the site is now operating normally. Apologies for the inconvinience.

Evidence Bush knew 9-11 would happen and did nothing.Deal with it non believers.

*bangs head on desk*

STOP...BELIEVING...EVERYTHING...THEY...TELL...YOU...ON...CNN,NBC,ABC,CBS,PBS AND...FOX NEWS...AND...EVERYTHING...THE...EVIL...POLITICIANS...TELL...YOU...AT...THEIR...PABLUM,...I MEAN..."PRESS"...CONFERENCES!!!!

I :heart: Me.

:)

*bangs head on desk*

STOP...QUOTING...THINGS...FROM...MONTHS...A YEAR...AGO...IT RUINS...THE...CONVERSATION...AND...MAKES...YOU...SOUND...LIKE...YOU'RE...TRYING...TO...TALK...TO...DEAD...PEOPLE

Not if you're quoting yourself though.
That's a pretty obvious nostalgiac self-love thing.

Wow.
Whiterat hasn't been in here yet?
I thought for sure he'd be here by now telling us the Civil War didn't happen and the Yeti is responsible for the murder of Abe Lincoln.

It does seem like a hundred years ago.
I can't believe I spoke like that.
These were things that mattered...in those halcyon days.

It does seem like a hundred years ago.
I can't believe I spoke like that.
164c9070.gif

Because everyone knows that people on internet message boards always tell the truth

:dry:

Carter, if you would just take a step back and gather everything that I've talked about over the past couple of days, you'll see that there is enough evidence to suggest that elements of the Government did pull this off. Sure, you can refute one thing at a time but, how the hell can you believe that ALL of it is bull****.

The fact that Osama could have been taken out, captured or dealt with several times before 9/11 is definate proof of something. The fact that the president delibritly thwarted attempts to stop this man and this organization is something HUGE.

yep.people need to stop living in denial about that.

Yeah Whiterat! All these people are sheep! Baaah! to all of you!

Bush is too stupid to have put together 9/11 but i think our government (mainly the Republicans) has been trying to find a way to get back in Iraq ever since Desert Storm. i'm leaning towards the 'inside job' theory for multiple reasons (Pentagon inconsistencies, Towers crumbling at free fall speed even though they're steel structures, etc.)

the Bush administration has been lying to us ever since Bush started campaigning for Presidency. there's no reason to think they aren't lying to us about 9/11. just think about why they haven't released the rest of the Pentagon videos...they're obviously hiding something they don't want the world to know...

You have good sound reasoning my man.:up: Great post.

I just now noticed after all this time that Flamehead and Sum of God mostly kept this thread going up to almost a hundred pages because the discussions all happened within a couple days.Man all the people that particiapated in that discussion way back in july 2006 must have plenty of time on your hands.I barely have time to come here and post at all.well anyways since I just now noticed they are no longer discussing this and it was only bumped not too long ago,no sense in continuing the discussion.

Anyways Sum Of God and Flamehead did a great job of educating everybody here.well done guys.You really took them to school.Too bad a lot of them are still too afraid to deal with the truth about it though and dont want to learn from you,and want to listen to those fairy tale debunking sites such as debunking the 9-11 myths and dont realise those are the same kind of propaganga pieces such as Oswald was the lone gunman crap when if they want to know the truth they should be visiting sites such as www.infowars.com www.stopthelie.com www.911truth.org and the best one-www.911sharethetruth.com oh well,you guys tried.I tip my hat off to you for that.It was a good effort.some people dont want to learn the truth though.

Is it just me, or do other people hear the trombone doing the voice of the teacher from those Charlie Brown cartoons whenever you read one of White Rat's posts

Is it just me, or do other people hear the trombone doing the voice of the teacher from those Charlie Brown cartoons whenever you read one of White Rat's posts

Or the theme from the Twilight Zone.

If someone can give me, in a coherent response that doesn't involve 3 rolleyes and a sheep comment, why a secret society using Bush as a figurehead would want to brainwash millions of people into seeing holograms and start a war yet not use a fraction of the manpower/ technology supposedly used during 9/11 to fake the existence of WMD's in Iraq I'll give them credence. Until then, I basically have only one response: while the towers were built to maintain structural integrity, there is no substantial or verifiable evidence I have seen to dispute the observation that the steel superstructure was compromised by the fuselage released from the planes post-impact.

It's sad to me when the "truth" becomes a focal point of pride for people, like some kind of sick banner you tout at a parade. It's like all of these BS conspiracy theories mean anything when you see the undeniable fact that 2,973 people died that day. Really, is there a day when we can cast aside all of the conspiracies and see the real truth: that these victims did nothing to wrong their attackers and that the loss of life was a serious one? That's all that's going to matter years from now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"