Bush (merge x4)

Have you ever thought for even a second that maybe, just maybe, people will be more inclined to visit said forum if they see the more interesting topics posted here first? That some people might want to discuss these things with a higher percentage of people with an interest with these topics?

Besides - if the thread is that useless in this forum, then a mod will do what is necessary.

No, because if I want to read about politics, and click on the Community link that sends me to the sub forums, and read that there is a politics forum, I'd click on politics, and then read this thread. The mod wouldn't have to do "what's necessary" if you'd take your own advice first, by doing what's necessary and reading before posting. :down

No, because if I want to read about politics, and click on the Community link that sends me to the sub forums, and read that there is a politics forum, I'd click on politics, and then read this thread. The mod wouldn't have to do "what's necessary" if you'd take your own advice first, by doing what's necessary and reading before posting. :down

Thank you.

Oh, snap! I didn't get a check either!

Oh, and if you want to get rid of him...

...it's not going to go anywhere, but at least someone is standing up to him!

They sent me a a letter last monday saying I was going to get my mutha****in money last friday.

Well, I got a letter today stating that they took my stimulus money and added it on as a credit to my balance for the money that I owe them. *****es. :down.

Screw this govt. I'm already broke as **** anyways. We go in a recession, what difference is it going to make to me? I can't afford to buy anything anyways, and I sure as hell don't have 600 bucks to spend to help now... :down

Thank you.

Training%20pg%20crying.jpg

They sent me a a letter last monday saying I was going to get my mutha****in money last friday.

Well, I got a letter today stating that they took my stimulus money and added it on as a credit to my balance for the money that I owe them. *****es. :down. :csad:

Screw this govt. I'm already broke as **** anyways. We go in a recession, what difference is it going to make to me? I can't afford to buy anything anyways, and I sure as hell don't have 600 bucks to spend to help now... :down

What? That does suck.

That's fine - if you want to read about politics specifically, that's what the Politics forum is for. What you two don't seem to understand is that a lot of people here don't come to the forums specifically to read about politics but might still be interested in these more general topics - this one happens to be included within the category of "politics".

First of all cupcake, congratulations for you. I usually post on the politics forum...this is probably the first time I've posted on the community in a LONG while. BUT this does deserve more attention than the political forum.

This is general news, not politics.

If they move it, they move it, but it's GENERAL NEWS.

...Sorry, muffin, you're just as wrong as he is. THis is a political matter, and belongs in the political forum.

At best, this thread should be merged with Jokers in the political forum.

Yes, clearly you're the larger man here, as you've resulted to petty insults as opposed to admitting "ok, I messed up." By the way, I've reported this thread to the mods, so hopefully they will come and merge it with the other thread, in the proper forum.

That's fine - if you want to read about politics specifically, that's what the Politics forum is for. What you two don't seem to understand is that a lot of people here don't come to the forums specifically to read about politics but might still be interested in these more general topics - this one happens to be included within the category of "politics".

...Do you work hard at being an Idiot, or does it come naturally? :huh:

I don't come here to talk about politics specifically. But I still check the politics board occaisionally, as I'm sure alot of people do. Once again, there is no reason for this to be here.

This post has only been open for a couple of hours and already has more than Joker's which has been open for days now. It needs to be seen!

We can have posts about Net Neutrality here, but not this? Net Neutrality could be considered political as well, as this can be considered GENERAL!

This post has only been open for a couple of hours and already has more than Joker's which has been open for days now. It needs to be seen!

We can have posts about Net Neutrality here, but not this? Net Neutrality could be considered political as well, as this can be considered GENERAL!

Yeah, but those posts are all us arguing about where the thread should be.

I don't come here to talk about politics specifically. But I still check the politics board occaisionally, as I'm sure alot of people do. Once again, there is no reason for this to be here.

OMG, this is pathetic.

Anyway, more people saw it...not the same 4-5 posters from the political boards, which IS/was the point for posting it in community (but I didn't know, that you made one days ago...it didn't show up on the search...so don't go flaming on that front. Unskrinch the panties there!)

Would the MODs PLEASE merge the thread to appease this baby already!

...Do you work hard at being an Idiot, or does it come naturally? :huh:

Bye
wave.gif

I see where you're coming from, but I still think that it shouldn't be a horrible thing for someone to post a topic like this one here so that people in this forum see it and acknowledge it so that they may post in it - then, of course moving or merging to the proper forum. It's not like this place isn't already a mess anyway, hehe.

I'm just glad you're being polite about this as opposed to the other guy

Yeah, but those posts are all us arguing about where the thread should be.

Well, that's because you brought it up, hehe

Nothing against you, but we could've been discussing the topic until a mod moved and merged this thread with yours.

Bye
wave.gif

I see where you're coming from, but I still think that it shouldn't be a horrible thing for someone to post a topic like this one here so that people in this forum see it and acknowledge it so that they may post in it - then, of course moving or merging to the proper forum. It's not like this place isn't already a mess anyway, hehe.

I'm just glad you're being polite about this as opposed to the other guy*

Oaky is a girl, FYI.

And my point still stands that if people posted things in the correct forum, interested posters would know that they had to go to said forum to find it. It's the entire point of having the sub forums. Also, I'd rather have 4 or 5 informed people discussing it than 100 people who don't know there ass from a hole in the ground when it comes to politics pretending to discuss it.

Bye
wave.gif

I'm just glad you're being polite about this as opposed to the other guy

Oh, did you report me to a mod?! :D

Just to note "The Joker" made this thread first (I didn't know though), obviously that is SOOOOOOO much more important than the US conducting and condoning torture.

Just to note "The Joker" made this thread first (I didn't know though), obviously that is SOOOOOOO much more important than the US conducting and condoning torture.

I don't give a crap if I made it first, you made it first, or if Jesus rose from the god damn dead just to make the thread before either of us. My problem is you're in the wrong forum, when we specifically have a place dedicated to discussing things just like this, and the reason no one uses it is because people like you just post it over here anyway.

Oaky is a girl, FYI.

And my point still stands that if people posted things in the correct forum, interested posters would know that they had to go to said forum to find it. It's the entire point of having the sub forums. Also, I'd rather have 4 or 5 informed people discussing it than 100 people who don't know there ass from a hole in the ground when it comes to politics pretending to discuss it.

NOt only that, Joker, but it cuts on the amount of work the mods have to do.

If he'd just looked in the politics forum that I'm postive knows exists, then all of this would have never happened. It seems that he's only worried about post amounts in your thread, then the actual topic.

I don't give a crap if I made it first, you made it first, or if Jesus rose from the god damn dead just to make the thread before either of us. My problem is you're in the wrong forum, when we specifically have a place dedicated to discussing things just like this, and the reason no one uses it is because people like you just post it over here anyway.

People like me? I barely make threads...and when I do I ALWAYS do a search, yours didn't come up (or I didn't see it) so I posted it. "Bloody murder"!

NOt only that, Joker, but it cuts on the amount of work the mods have to do.

If he'd just looked in the politics forum that I'm postive knows exists, then all of this would have never happened. It seems that he's only worried about post amounts in your thread, then the actual topic.

:grin:

LOL! Am I being punked or something? This is absolutely insane!

I'm the one now that took it off topic?

FOR G-D's SAKES...where are the MODs? Move/merge/delete, one of these silly posters is gonna kill themselves by nights end.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ohkeelay
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"