Fable 2 info

So, I beat this game not long ago and is it just me or did Fable II have like the worst ending in any video game ever?

Hammer, myself, and the other two guys who's names I can't remember were gathered together on this thing in front of Lucien and he's monologuing. So I check to see if I can do anything and I pull out my rifle. I blast him with it and he falls off the thing we were standing on and...that's pretty much it.

Theresa tells me that she wants to live in the tower and I'm back on a dock or something, and...the end.

Really? Is that it? Is that the real ending? Or is there some secret ending I missed?

o i agree... i was ready for a battle like in fable 1 with the jack of blades. and i was like...... seriously! A GUN SHOT :(

Eh i didnt mind it too much.
There have been times in movies and some games, where im like, really, you have to fight this dude, why cant i just shoot em in the face? It was nice to be able to just shoot the bastard.

its a valid point, but i still think Fable 1 was a far more challenging game, i also felt it had far more interesting boss battles.

-Kraken
-Jack of Blades
-many different types of trolls
-Dragon (Lost Chapters)
-White Balvarie

While i love Fable II's additions, it was lacking in many ways. i found it pretty damn easy.

Eh i didnt mind it too much.
There have been times in movies and some games, where im like, really, you have to fight this dude, why cant i just shoot em in the face? It was nice to be able to just shoot the bastard.

I assumed thats what they were going for, but it just kind of fell flat for me and felt very anticlimactic. There was no build up to that particular moment. Maybe if there was a chase sequence and you had to "corner" him or something? I don't know.

Anyway, it could just be me. It might have been more satisfying if I let him talk some more and heard what he had to say.

I assumed thats what they were going for, but it just kind of fell flat for me and felt very anticlimactic. There was no build up to that particular moment. Maybe if there was a chase sequence and you had to "corner" him or something? I don't know.

Anyway, it could just be me. It might have been more satisfying if I let him talk some more and heard what he had to say.

No
because if you don't shoot his ass then the last hero edition to your group (I can't remember his name) shoots him for you.

Last edited:

Yea it deff wasnt the best ending ever, i guess i just didnt really have a problem offing him without a battle. I guess its b/c throughout the game i always felt he was just a punk, he never seemed threating to me the way Jack of Blades did.

i really wish jack of blades returned for this game.... he should be like ganon dorf and always be in the games

This was weird.

My guy is 99% evil and 99% corrupted. I saved it. Turned it off. Later, turned it back on, and then got an Acheivement. The Extremist. I looked at the Logbook, and I was 100% Pure. Has this happened to anyone else? I didn't do anything, and I got the Achievement in the opposite direction.

^
You probably got some corrupt points for high rent.

That's what I was thinking, but it went the opposite direction. I had to increase rent for all of my properties to get my horns back. :(

I'm like 2/3rds through and anyone who has extra dolls so I can get that achievement, I would appreciate it. :)

You get one at the Westcliff shooting range and it varies which one.

The doll with the union jack underwear you can get through the stores.

So you get at the most 2 dolls in the game and have to trade with friends for the other 4.

I haven't seen a Doll yet. Though, if you want to Add me, Gamertag: FairTaxFanBoy. If I ever get one, we can work on it.

Thanks, added you.

I'm 4 achievements from perfecting the game.

Dollcatcher, 2 co-op stuff and the Duellist one.

I have Reaver and Theresa dolls.

So I need Hammer, Lucian and Garth.

I have quite a ways to go, but if I ever come across a doll, I'll let you know. I'm too lazy to be a completionist. :o

Anyone who has the Hammer, Lucien and Garth dolls, if you just want to go online and give those 3 to me and I'll give them all back to you, I'd appreciate it. :)

No one playing this game? :(

Anywho, more DLC.

Gaming legend Peter Molyneux took time out of his GDC schedule to sit down with video game blog Kotaku, and the creator of Fable and Fable II revealed some interesting info on what to expect from the next Fable II downloadable content: It's going to be big, and it's going to be emotional.

Molyneux, known for making grand prediction which he often even delivers upon, said that the next DLC for Fable II is called "See the Future" and aims to improve upon Knothole Island, the first DLC released for the game. See the Future will be available in spring, "We're in the spring now, so don't think months, think more like weeks," Molyneux said.

"The first (DLC) was done very close to Fable II and the team was tired and we sort of pushed ourselves to get something out early for the fans," Molyneux said. "This time we've taken a little bit more time on it; it's a little bit more story driven. It answers some of the questions, if you're a real fan of Fable, it answers some of those questions. It's going to test you a little bit emotionally as well. But I think the real unique thing here is it starts to tease and hint at what it starting to happen in the world of Albion and what is happening in the future."

First it was Ratchet & Clank Future: A Crack in Time featuring time travel, and now it's the creator of Fable II mentioning the passage of time. Is there something in the air today or what?

In the interview, Molyneux revealed what might be a tiny hint about theoretical sequel Fable III.

"If we were to take the franchise even further, going on from Fable II, I'm not announcing anything, but if you play See the Future you're going to be getting a flavor at what's going to be happening...My ideal is what I would want to happen is something big."

I thought the Knothole Island DLC was pretty cool, with the new potions and whatnot, but it did seem a little like an after thought. It was very short, and very easy. After the massive DLC that Rockstar dropped for Grand Theft Auto IV, the bar is set pretty high for future add-on content. I loved the main game of Fable II enough to line up for the second piece of DLC, though. What about you? Are you in the tank for Fable II?

Wow, nice. Looks like I'm gonna have to get the game back from the friend I lent it to!

Including some kind of teaser into where they're going with the series is a great idea.

'See the Future' to drop in May

The future of the Fable franchise is teased next month in See the Future, the second round of downloable content for Fable II.

New creatures, new quests, new events, and legendary artifacts will be yours to discover this May in the See the Future DLC for Fable II. Transform your canine companion into new breeds using potions from the mysterious huxter Murgo, uncover the secret behind a city trapped in a snow globe, or dress up as a hobbe or balverine to help a cursed knight escape his fate, all in pursuit of the ultimate reward: a quest that gives players a glimpse of the future of the world of Albion and your heroic bloodline.

All of that, plus new clothes, new hairstyles, jester make-up, a new hero expression, and a new trick for your old dog, all at the low price of 560 Microsoft points. Check out the screens below for a glimpse of what the future holds.

http://kotaku.com/5200436/see-the-future-with-new-fable-ii-dlc-in-may?skyline=true&s=x

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"