Fable 2 info

so has anyone chosen love.. and had to play the "rescue your son from the hobbes" mission? aparently my child is autistic and can't climb ladders. so i keep having to resave his ass and he just wont climb out of the cave :( any help?

i had the same problem spideyboy, i never got to complete the quest. this game, as awesome as it is, has some annoying bugs.

so has anyone chosen love.. and had to play the "rescue your son from the hobbes" mission? aparently my child is autistic and can't climb ladders. so i keep having to resave his ass and he just wont climb out of the cave :( any help?
Can you kill him? I don't have kids yet in Fable2 so I don't know if you can do that.

haha i wish ( not in the sense that i want to kill children haha) but bc of this glitch and a few other glitches (like homestead glitch), it would be nice to kill the kid just to be able to redo some of the stuff

has anyone been able to get the kid to leave? or is there another exit without the need of a ladder?

Try reading the first 3 posts on this page.

This is what I was referring to.

ahh ok, so you can get the boy safely out if you run from fairfax gardens to the hobbe cave.. that sucks, but better then me trying 50 times..

btw, is the only tree you plant in the game, the one in oakfield? or is there seeds you can buy somewhere?

I never had a kid. My lone female warrior cared not of such things.

I never had a kid. My lone female warrior cared not of such things.

i played the "spider-man esque" type hero.. good boy, but saved the life of my family overothers.

anywho... my family is wierd, i have 6 kids, 2 wives (3 with each) and a husband. My husband lives in the demon door, 1 wife with the cute kids lives in castle fairfax, and my hoe lives on knothole island, with a bunch of scamps. one is black.. so looks like i am not the father of it, lol

i played the "spider-man esque" type hero.. good boy, but saved the life of my family overothers.

anywho... my family is wierd, i have 6 kids, 2 wives (3 with each) and a husband. My husband lives in the demon door, 1 wife with the cute kids lives in castle fairfax, and my hoe lives on knothole island, with a bunch of scamps. one is black.. so looks like i am not the father of it, lol
:lmao:

Iv never been able to take a wife, i keep killing everyone who comes on to me.

I have a wife right now, but I've killed the last 4 after having sex with them. I figure one can't hurt too much, and if she annoys me, she gets sacrificed.

Can your kids grow up, or do they stay as children forever?

In my game, I'm the ****e. It's good to be the king!

When you kill everyone in a town, do they stay dead for good?

if you kill your wife do you keep the kids? or do they go away?

it'd be a good way to give kids to your husband... if ur gay :p

if you kill your wife/husband...the kids get "taken by social services"...essentially they disappear..

so i just finally saved my autistic kids life.. whee!

30 gargoyles down, 20 to go...
once i clear everything i can or want to, ill prob play through again as an evil crazy biatch

So, I beat this game not long ago and is it just me or did Fable II have like the worst ending in any video game ever?

Hammer, myself, and the other two guys who's names I can't remember were gathered together on this thing in front of Lucien and he's monologuing. So I check to see if I can do anything and I pull out my rifle. I blast him with it and he falls off the thing we were standing on and...that's pretty much it.

Theresa tells me that she wants to live in the tower and I'm back on a dock or something, and...the end.

Really? Is that it? Is that the real ending? Or is there some secret ending I missed?

It's only the ending if you stop playing. There are still ****es in Bloodstone that need taking care of, you know!

So, I beat this game not long ago and is it just me or did Fable II have like the worst ending in any video game ever?

Hammer, myself, and the other two guys who's names I can't remember were gathered together on this thing in front of Lucien and he's monologuing. So I check to see if I can do anything and I pull out my rifle. I blast him with it and he falls off the thing we were standing on and...that's pretty much it.

Theresa tells me that she wants to live in the tower and I'm back on a dock or something, and...the end.

Really? Is that it? Is that the real ending? Or is there some secret ending I missed?

There are some quests that open up, but that is the ending to the main story. Very climactic if I may say so. :o

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"