Fallout 4

I've never bought an elder scrolls or Fallout game on release day. Specifically because those games are bug riddled beta builds when they first come out.

And I don't doubt that prices don't need to rise to justify costs, but that's par for the course in manufacturing. Everything from pizza to electronics is overpriced in relation to production costs. That's not going to ever change without strict government regulations and video games are not going to be an exception to this rule. Video games are always going to be over priced like most consumer products and we can't change that.

So rather than wasting much energy being frustrated about what I cant change I just decide on a price threshold I'm willing to pay for a quality AAA game. As of now that threshold is $80 for games like Uncharted, but for games like Witcher 3 and Horizon Zero Dawn that threshold increases to $100. I've gotten 200+ hours of entertainment from Witcher and 100+ hours from Horizon. Think about how much id have to pay to get 300 hours of entertainment from movies on bluray and UHD. Assuming the average film length is 2 hours I'd have to buy 150 films and assuming the average cost of a new UHD and Bluray averages $20 - $25 that much entertainment would cost me about $4000. So in terms of the amount of entertainment a quality AAA game provides I consider release day prices pretty cheap.

Using your Blu-ray analogy, I see where you're coming from, but there are cheaper legitimate alternatives to that as well, but that's another discussion entirely. Also we can change these things. Battlefront 2 is a testament to that and I firmly believe Battlefront 2 is just the beginning.

I would be more than happy to buy the NV and 3 mods for PS4 for $20+...

Just saying.

I actually want NV to come to Switch, or any Fallout for that matter, but I would really love to see NV on that system.

hqdefault.jpg

[YT]4o2LtOACvG4[/YT]

Fallout 76 and Pokemon Switch Reactions! - The Rundown - Electric Playground[FONT=Roboto !important]
[/FONT]

[FONT=Roboto !important]1.5K views 13 hours ago Published on 05/30/2018[/FONT]
[FONT=Roboto !important]
[FONT=Roboto !important]Today in the Rundown, we discuss Fallout 76 and the new Pokemon games for the Nintendo Switch! We also have the first official details on Team Sonic Racing, have some cool [/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=Roboto !important]news about the new Spawn movie, and finally, give you our thoughts on the legal battle between the makers of Battlegrounds and Fortnite![/FONT]
[FONT=Roboto !important]
[/FONT]

[FONT=Roboto !important]
[/FONT]

[FONT=Roboto !important]
[/FONT]

[FONT=Roboto !important]Confirming the above[/FONT]
[FONT=Roboto !important]
[/FONT]

[FONT=Roboto !important]
[/FONT]

Fallout 76 Announced, Here’s A Teaser Trailer. May 30, 2018 . 7:00am

Bethesda Softworks just announced Fallout 76, and we got a glimpse with a new teaser trailer.

54 comments Read >

[FONT=Roboto !important]
[/FONT]

source: EPN.tv& Siliconera

Is that a new AAA Fallout or something smaller?

Is that a new AAA Fallout or something smaller?

Its a spinoff. From what leaks/rumors I've read it seems to be some sort of online survival/building type game. I've seen comparisons to Fornite and Rust but honestly there so many conflicting things guess we won't know for sure until E3.

I bet there will be at least disco scene..in the apocalypse lol

I’m super keen by the way

I am very disappointed that the new FO is just another Rust/Metal Gear Survive/whatever the **** it is. I hate online only games. I also find most of them are either boring, crap or not the slightest bit interesting and only made because it's the in thing.

I am very disappointed that the new FO is just another Rust/Metal Gear Survive/whatever the **** it is. I hate online only games. I also find most of them are either boring, crap or not the slightest bit interesting and only made because it's the in thing.

Since we officially don't know anything, I'd at least wait until seeing the game at E3 next week before complaining about it.

NEVER! :argh:

I'm sticking by my guns due to being pissed with Konami about everything they've done in the past couple years. :p

PlayStation 4
[FONT=&quot]Fallout Shelter coming to PS4[/FONT]
Published 13 hours ago. 9 comments.

PlayStation 4 trophies surface.

Fallout-Shelter-PS4-Trophies_06-08-18.jpg

A set of PlayStation 4 trophies for Fallout Shelter have surfaced on Exophase.
Fallout Shelter is a free-to-play simulation game first launched for iOS in June 2015, followed by Android in August 2015, PC in July 2016, and Xbox One in February 2017.

Here is an overview of the game, via its Steam page:
About
Fallout Shelter puts you in control of a state-of-the-art underground Vault from Vault-Tec. Build the perfect Vault, keep your Dwellers happy, and protect them from the dangers of the Wasteland.
Create a brighter future… underground! Select from a variety of modern-day rooms to turn an excavation beneath 2,000 feet of bedrock into the very picture of Vault Life.
Key Features

• Oversee a Thriving Community – Get to know your Dwellers and lead them to happiness. Find their ideal jobs and watch them flourish. Provide them with outfits, weapons, and training to improve their abilities.
  • Customize – Turn worthless junk into useful items with Crafting! Customize the look of any dweller in the Barbershop.
  • Prosper – A well-run Vault requires a variety of Dwellers with a mix of skills. Build a Radio Room to attract new Dwellers. Or, take an active role in their personal lives; play matchmaker and watch the sparks fly!
  • Explore the Wasteland – Send Dwellers above ground to explore the blasted surface left behind and seek adventure, handy survival loot, or unspeakable death. Find new armor and weapons, gain experience, and earn Caps. But don’t let them die!
  • Protect Your Vault – From time to time, idyllic Vault life may be disrupted by the dangers of post-nuclear life. Prepare your Dwellers to protect against threats from the outside… and within.

source: Gematsu

PlayStation 4, Switch
[FONT=&quot]Fallout Shelter now available for PS4, Switch[/FONT]
Published 5 hours ago. 3 comments.
The free-to-play Fallout adds two platforms.
Fallout-Shelter-PS4-Switch_06-10-18.jpg

Fallout Shelter is now available free of charge for both PlayStation 4 via the PlayStation Store and Switch via the Nintendo eShop, Bethesda Softworks announced during its E3 2018 press conference.
Fallout Shelter is a free-to-play simulation game first launched for iOS in June 2015, followed by Android in August 2015, PC in July 2016, and Xbox One in February 2017.

Here is an overview of the game, via its Steam page:
About
Fallout Shelter puts you in control of a state-of-the-art underground Vault from Vault-Tec. Build the perfect Vault, keep your Dwellers happy, and protect them from the dangers of the Wasteland.
Create a brighter future… underground! Select from a variety of modern-day rooms to turn an excavation beneath 2,000 feet of bedrock into the very picture of Vault Life.
Key Features

• Oversee a Thriving Community – Get to know your Dwellers and lead them to happiness. Find their ideal jobs and watch them flourish. Provide them with outfits, weapons, and training to improve their abilities.
  • Customize – Turn worthless junk into useful items with Crafting! Customize the look of any dweller in the Barbershop.
  • Prosper – A well-run Vault requires a variety of Dwellers with a mix of skills. Build a Radio Room to attract new Dwellers. Or, take an active role in their personal lives; play matchmaker and watch the sparks fly!
  • Explore the Wasteland – Send Dwellers above ground to explore the blasted surface left behind and seek adventure, handy survival loot, or unspeakable death. Find new armor and weapons, gain experience, and earn Caps. But don’t let them die!
  • Protect Your Vault – From time to time, idyllic Vault life may be disrupted by the dangers of post-nuclear life. Prepare your Dwellers to protect against threats from the outside… and within.
source: Gematsu

There's a street-level building you can walk into that the Deathclaw can't fit in. You can shoot it through the windows safely.

I've been watching Oxhorn on YouTube. His lore videos are excellent. The guys a great story teller, with a voice made for it. Lol, anyway, enough sucking up (honestly, just been enjoying his content).

There's so much Fallout lore that went right over my head. Like that McCready from Fallout 4 is the mayor from Little Lamplight in Fallout 3. That Elder Maxson in Fallout 4 is the young squire boy from Fallout 3. That Harkness in Fallout 3 was a synth, and the quest even mentioned he escaped from the Commonwealth. Let alone how many characters are synths in Fallout 4 without you knowing. Well some of you guys probably already know this, but I didn't, lol.

Reason I bring it up is because he did a video on how Vault 76 has already been mentioned in Fallout 3&4.

[Yt]4MIqgUZKuIA[/MEDIA]

Last edited:
Free next-gen update coming next year. My least favourite of the franchise so I might give it another try and properly finish it this time.

Eh, whom am I kidding? I'll just do another playthrough of New Vegas instead.

Fallout 76 | Our Fallout 25th Anniversary celebration concludes with interviews, events and more perks!

FALLOUT 4 IS GOING NEXT-GEN

Prepare for the future: A next-gen update is coming to Fallout 4! Coming in 2023, this free update will be available for Xbox Series X|S, PlayStation 5 and Windows PC systems, including performance mode features for high frame rates, quality features for 4K resolution gameplay and even bonus Creation Club content!

FO4_Garage_art_in-body.png

Last edited:
I have a physical copy of Fallout 4 I have not played for many years. A PS5 update with bug fixes might tempt me to dabble in it but more likely it's just another shiny.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"